Notices

Will my truck pull a 32?

Old 10-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
I'm out there every weekend
I get out there as much as i can,
But when iam out there I try to put as many hours on it as I can,I usally do the 40 mile Millwauke run or 80 mile run to south Haven,never really got into putting the boat in and anchoring
Old 10-08-2010, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
Buy my bros diesel money bags... funny thing bout credit, I've had it since 18. I recall a few years back you calling me to cosign on a vette for ya! I got spotless credit son, just no one has faith in GM anymore, same reason u couldn't get financed on a dominator! Lmfao and the 4k dad chipped in I din't want, I was approved to the full amount, I think it was kind of an unspoken truce over having gave my brother a house for $250 a month, much like u got minus the vehicle to drive. FYI,When one has A credit and borrowing under loan value u don't need a down payment, din't u over finance Ur boat by lying bout the power to pay for a drunk driving? Don't make this a dirt slinging thread, Ur not on solid enough ground to weather it.
Are u talking about when I went to ur dirtbag buddy CJ? Bc when I thought o might need a cosigner at ccfcu I ended up not. Don't be mad bc I'm over 700 with room to spare and ur not :P ... when it comes to sh!t slingin I've got u beat tenfold, who's still eating daddys food under daddys roof having daddy do their laundry? Lol bring it if u can get off daddys git long enough to type
Old 10-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Registered

Ohh and what trim pkg did u tell the bank ur truck was? LT3 w leather and bose audio instead of the basic interior? I don't blame u, if I was on my 3rd institution begging for money at 9% Apr I would have too! HAHA
Old 10-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Are u talking about when I went to ur dirtbag buddy CJ? Bc when I thought o might need a cosigner at ccfcu I ended up not. Don't be mad bc I'm over 700 with room to spare and ur not :P ... when it comes to sh!t slingin I've got u beat tenfold, who's still eating daddys food under daddys roof having daddy do their laundry? Lol bring it if u can get off daddys git long enough to type
Check the title on the roof over Ur head. We've covered all this already. Aside of lodging I relized something funny the other day, all along I thought u sed Ur motors were 330x2... then I discovered there 310. Giving my boat a power to weight victory aswell... its. Shame with only a few inch difference and a whole nother motor u still can't get a W against the "glorified raft".
Old 10-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Registered

They are 310... with a taller boat, WIDER, longer, heavier... and check the vids... you can't beat me, you were full throttle and BEHIND kirk and I.. no need to type when there is video evidence. Besides... over 3 ft waves and you're throttling back homie

Oh ya dad owns the house currently that I PAY to live in, that he no longer lives in, and that I pay ALL utilities in... and am buying in a few months... meanwhile u freeload with no ambition to do anything else but try to appear like a high roller.... NEXT...

Last edited by AJ POWERPLAY; 10-08-2010 at 08:52 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Registered

Im buying the farm in a few months then if it makes it sound better....

Till then U DA MAN WITH UR BIG WIDE DEEP BOAT! I'm tellin u right now my boat will **** urs up, show me a vid of it pulling mine. Can't and won't do it. Id reel u in everytime, even Jeff will attest.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:09 AM
Registered

Lol why would u buy the farm without knowing HOW to farm? Re-watch the vid I'm not pulling and ur not gaining anything... until I back off a little and have u go by for video purposes then back to full throttle. I'm glad u bought a sunsation your personality fits right in with rest of them! Haha. Oh and I'm not sure id ask Jeff anything Jordan related you've kind of made an ass of yourself since u bought your boat...
Old 10-08-2010, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Lol hey a molded dash and a copycat insignia doesn't bring you any closer to the high end builders... we're just trying to help you realize that... the innovator was probably the best sunny ever built until the F4. But don't kid yourself 288's, 32's, and 36's are not on the same level as the F4, no matter how many fake steps are in the first 4 ft of your hull haha
What????? IMO my dash looks better than your so called "high end builders" but hey that is why there are so many builders everyone has a taste.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:22 AM
Registered

how have I made an ass of myself in Jeff eyes? I hook renee up everytime I come up. I flipped him $40 for boat gas on the 4th cause I spent most time on his boat. other than that I put gas in my boat and I run better numbers than u hoped I would. The boat does its own talking.. With help from that fresh mitcher t update I might add. Here's a reminder of what made Ur boat old news.

Who needs to farm it. I'm just saying I'm buying it in a few months for arguments sake. Gezz just trying to sound as good as u, Mr. ballin' like Ben Wallace!

Last edited by THE 288 KID; 10-08-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sunsation96
What????? IMO my dash looks better than your so called "high end builders" but hey that is why there are so many builders everyone has a taste.
Don't get me wrong... I think they look cool and sporty but IMO don't give that refined, world class look. I don't hate sunsation like it appears on this thread I just enjoy feuding with 288Kid bc he gets so irritated when u say he's not the best or has the best

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.