Will my truck pull a 32?

Notices

Will my truck pull a 32?

Old 10-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
I get out there as much as i can,
But when iam out there I try to put as many hours on it as I can,I usally do the 40 mile Millwauke run or 80 mile run to south Haven,never really got into putting the boat in and anchoring
We do the beach in Indiana or run downtown to the play pen. Run at least 40 miles a day when I m out there. Depends where I launch the boat???
Old 10-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jordan perhaps we should take a tally of the people who've been on and around our boats... see which boat they'd rather ride on. You'd be depressed as most people actually prefer the windshield and not having to WWII crawl into the small cuddy haha.

As far as u making an ass of yourself maybe u aughta watch what u say to people about their kids...

Your boats "numbers" are of zero concern to me... its a 69 mph boat, just like mine, without the room and ride...
Old 10-08-2010, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Don't get me wrong... I think they look cool and sporty but IMO don't give that refined, world class look. I don't hate sunsation like it appears on this thread I just enjoy feuding with 288Kid bc he gets so irritated when u say he's not the best or has the best
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see don't get me wrong I don't live for Sunsation but they have been good to me and they are local and support the local's so I support them. I do love a few other boats but I can't say I will be kicked out of the Sunsation cult
Old 10-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 220 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by sunsation96
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see don't get me wrong I don't live for Sunsation but they have been good to me and they are local and support the local's so I support them. I do love a few other boats but I can't say I will be kicked out of the Sunsation cult
you still stop in at the Cig forum?
Old 10-08-2010, 09:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
We do the beach in Indiana or run downtown to the play pen. Run at least 40 miles a day when I m out there. Depends where I launch the boat???
Yea,Kirk from Elite marine ran with you guys a couple of times over the summer and said it nice down there,one day I would like to come down there .
Old 10-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Jordan perhaps we should take a tally of the people who've been on and around our boats... see which boat they'd rather ride on. You'd be depressed as most people actually prefer the windshield and not having to WWII crawl into the small cuddy haha.

As far as u making an ass of yourself maybe u aughta watch what u say to people about their kids...

Your boats "numbers" are of zero concern to me... its a 69 mph boat, just like mine, without the room and ride...
Ever been on a older top gun or a fountain? Getting to there cabin not much easier.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Registered

you still stop in at the Cig forum?
I do quite frequently!!!!!
Old 10-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Registered

Yea,Kirk from Elite marine ran with you guys a couple of times over the summer and said it nice down there,one day I would like to come down there .
Come on down, I will give you a heads up our group is pretty
WILD!!!
Old 10-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Registered

AJ
I dont know but it looks like KID288 is enjoying the cabin in you 29PQ
Attached Thumbnails Will my truck pull a 32?-288.jpg  
Old 10-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Registered

This thread is quite enteraining, keep me laughin all day long!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.