Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Powerquest (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/powerquest-49/)
-   -   PQ General Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/powerquest/240354-pq-general-discussion.html)

PQCRAZY 10-07-2010 08:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No words needed... Just pure PQ .

boatnt 10-07-2010 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by PQCRAZY (Post 3225756)
Hey pwrquest from what i could tell your boat never got air all day long.... Someone told me your 500 hp x2 could not even turn the props boatnt is running????? now thats funny chit:lolhit:

The only thing with air on that boat is Calvin

boatnt 10-07-2010 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by PQCRAZY (Post 3225765)
No words needed... Just pure PQ .

I know thats not Jeffs head at the lower corner,its got HAIR!!!

PWRQUEST 10-07-2010 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by boatnt (Post 3225783)

Dont worry boatnt, when its choppy, you can just follow me....i will knock them down for you.....

AJ POWERPLAY 10-07-2010 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by boatnt (Post 3225783)

You guys had an advantage to help you get air... your wine coolers weighed less than our vodka and chasers:drink:

PWRQUEST 10-07-2010 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by PQCRAZY (Post 3225756)
Hey pwrquest from what i could tell your boat never got air all day long.... Someone told me your 500 hp x2 could not even turn the props boatnt is running????? now thats funny chit:lolhit:

Well i guess your right.......But wait a minute....now that i think about it.......Thats right, you seen me as i was passing boatnt, and i even gave him a pretty good head start....but i guess i didnt take the chop into account, i should have given you guys more.....

PWRQUEST 10-07-2010 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by PWRQUEST (Post 3225826)
Well i guess your right.......But wait a minute....now that i think about it.......Thats right, you seen me as i was passing boatnt, and i even gave him a pretty good head start....but i guess i didnt take the chop into account, i should have given you guys more.....

I should have explained myself better.....the 30 is more of a inland lake boat... maybe the river shiver's water was a little to much for it.....maybe stick to the flat stuff, like the water in the pic when boatnt has his boat out of the water following the picture boat, you know, when you were jumping his wake, you dont want to give the impression you were in big water .:kiss:

boatnt 10-07-2010 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by PWRQUEST (Post 3225829)
I should have explained myself better.....the 30 is more of a inland lake boat... maybe the river shiver's water was a little to much for it.....maybe stick to the flat stuff, like the water in the pic when boatnt has his boat out of the water following the picture boat, you know, when you were jumping his wake, you dont want to give the impression you were in big water .:kiss:

Drinking on a weeknight again?

boatnt 10-07-2010 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by ajfisher (Post 3225820)
You guys had an advantage to help you get air... your wine coolers weighed less than our vodka and chasers:drink:

I heard you took a nap before the end of the night!

AJ POWERPLAY 10-08-2010 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by boatnt (Post 3225858)
I heard you took a nap before the end of the night!

Hey they already made last call I was tired! haha PLUS it was 3 A.M. my time!