Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
PQ General Discussion >

PQ General Discussion

Notices

PQ General Discussion

Old 03-04-2011, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Someone from the Sunsation board read your post and ran back to camp crying wolf... that's why ChrisSunsation came on to clear that up. The other Sunny guys won't post on here anymore in fear of my picture editing... some of you haven't had the chance to experience it maybe I'll break the photo program out of retirement

As far as boat quality I grew up really liking sunsation along with all the other brands and almost bought one before I got my 290, its just that once you go on sunsation forums and see how 75% of them are its hard not to bash... its more we are bashing on the over-zealous sunsation owner than the actual boat itself. That being said, now that I've had my PQ and experienced the ride, sunsations are just too small and don't give that same ride your passengers can enjoy... so I more than likely won't own one
Old 03-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by verbi69
Man, I think the sled heads are worst!!!!
Are we going to start talking about sleds????
Arctic Cats are the best sleds ever made....LOL!!!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by inknppr
Then why did you just buy a Yamaha?
Old 03-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Registered

All I ever hear about is this powerquest ride. A ride to remember, top notch ride, best in class ride.

Do you think people give a rats ass that your boat is so heavy it goes through the wave instead of over it and a few others like mine? No. There just happy your the one that has a boat payment, bought the beer, and are burning and paying for gas at an unprecedented rate, and that there out on the water.

I'll have to say for the inland lake boating I do, and which I bought my boat for like you yourself did. I really don't see this ride factor coming into play. In my entire life I've never seen conditions on higgins lake that I could not run wot all the way across the lake in my boat, and I'm sure torch lake couldn't offer me any more of a problem to do so either. I've had 1 complaint on how my boat rode and it was cause that person had a back surgery a week prior and had no business being on a boat, or on one at those speeds.

And if you wanna talk about the big lakes and how the ride comes into play out there id agree, in 4 footers + it takes a LONGER boat, but the little sunny that could is leading those types of outings on you aswell with 4 "big water" trips last year to your 1. And ask D-rocka, I got on plane everytime despite the massive onslaught of washing washing style waves!

Where we drinking tonight?

Last edited by THE 288 KID; 03-04-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by inknppr
Your not going to get an argument out of me, Arctic Cat rules!!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by boatnt
Everybody gets caught in a weak moment........we all do!!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
All I ever hear about is this powerquest ride. A ride to remember, top notch ride, best in class ride.

Do you think people give a rats ass that your boat is so heavy it goes through the wave instead of over it and a few others like mine? No. There just happy your the one that has a boat payment, bought the beer, and are burning and paying for gas at an unprecedented rate, and that there out on the water.

I'll have to say for the inland lake boating I do, and which I bought my boat for like you yourself did. I really don't see this ride factor coming into play. In my entire life I've never seen conditions on higgins lake that I could not run wot all the way across the lake in my boat, and I'm sure torch lake couldn't offer me any more of a problem to do so either. I've had 1 complaint on how my boat rode and it was cause that person had a back surgery a week prior and had no business being on a boat, or on one at those speeds.

And if you wanna talk about the big lakes and how the ride comes into play out there id agree, in 4 footers + it takes a LONGER boat, but the little sunny that could is leading those types of outings on you aswell with 4 "big water" trips last year to your 1. And ask D-rocka, I got on plane everytime despite the massive onslaught of washing washing style waves!

Where we drinking tonight?

Well that there whinning does sound like little man syndrome to me......
There is always a mental midget in the group!!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Registered

This thread really makes me laugh, seriously my boss thinks I am wierd for out of the blue laughter.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatnt
Come on now this is hilarious!!!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Registered

Ever found it odd that the mental midget ends up being a physical giant??? just curious...

They need a smiley or something depicting stirring the pot...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.