Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
New Powerquest Owners >

New Powerquest Owners

Notices

New Powerquest Owners

Old 10-29-2002, 07:54 PM
TALKIN TRASH

TBIKINI
Yes Attitude Adjustment are some of our best friends we boat with them every weekend. The pictures and video look like everyone had a great time at the Thunder Run. We are counting the days to Key West. Are you making a trip down there. What kind of boat do you have now? Are you the one who was doing the sea trial of the Active Thunder the day of the run?

Old 10-29-2002, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talkin Trash

I am the wife of the guy who complained about his throttles all weekend....That will tell them exactly who it is Actually, we took delivery of our new Active Thunder in early September, but it was only our 3rd time in it during the Thunder run. It is a 37AVH with 500 EFI's called Thunder Enlightening. It is still down in Florida as we speak, but my husband will probably be down the day after Thanksgiving to pick it up and then it will go into storage for the winter. BUMMER

Tell the Attitude Adjusments we said Hi and I think we got those throttles fixed too

Tbikini
Old 10-30-2002, 01:07 PM
Registered

Talkin Trash, Can you tell me more about the Key West Poker run? Bob
Old 10-30-2002, 09:17 PM
TALKIN TRASH

Bob280 Silencer
I don't know too many details about the Key West Poker run. I know that the Florida Powerboat Club website has some information on it. We are going down with our frends attitude adjustment its our first time we will talk with them and get you some info. Isn't there a run in New Orleans with APBA?

Old 10-31-2002, 09:35 AM
Registered

Talkin Trash, The SBI is having a race starting Nov. 3rd thru Nov.10. Race days are 6th & 10th,all other days are practice & partys ( it IS New Orleans ya know!)For $20 on wednesday you can get in the hot pits to see the boats up close and watch the race!Good deal.Sunday,we'll be watching from our 280PQ.Outta be fun! Bob
Old 11-01-2002, 11:31 AM
Bote Loco

Hey Alan, I don't want to "Talk Trash", but if you want to ride in a real '34 Vyper you'll have to come up tho Michigan! Just kidding - how you guys doing? Dave & Deb

Old 11-01-2002, 03:29 PM
Registered

Talkin'

Mine has 496 HO's with every PQ option except the baby seat. I have it GPS clocked at 81 mph and she rides like a dream with the windscreen/fairing vice windshield.

Dave
Old 11-02-2002, 09:02 PM
TALKIN TRASH

Hey Dave and Deb
We would come up to Michigan and ride but its a little too cold. So we will be thinking of you tomorrow when we are out on the boat enjoying the emerald green water and the hot Florida sunshine. It was great hearing from you. We had a lot of fun hanging out with ya'll. It would be great to go to Michigan to see you and see some real snow for the first time. Alan and Shanna

Old 11-03-2002, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by Vyper340
Talkin'

Mine has 496 HO's with every PQ option except the baby seat. I have it GPS clocked at 81 mph and she rides like a dream with the windscreen/fairing vice windshield.

Dave
Not bad for a boat with stock power plants. I wonder if any other manufacturers can claim that!! And I'm talking one that the wife can stand up in the cabin.

Enjoyed runnin' with you yesterday Dave!

Last edited by Macklin; 11-03-2002 at 08:53 AM.
Old 11-04-2002, 07:14 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

TALKIN TRASH,
Up here none of us has actually ridden on an Active Thunder much less, actually seen on. Since you OWN the Vyper and have ridden on a AT, could you go into as much detail as possible as to how the AT rides COMPARED to the Vyper. I know it is not the same length but, VERY curious as to how it compares to the PQ.

Any info you can share is appreciated.

BTW: NO, I am not looking to buy one. Just VERY curious if it is ALL THAT!!

Thanks in advance

BTW: If any Vyper owners are able to try a labbed 30P Bravo1. I'm running one now and getting a solid 80 w/ 3 people and 1/2 tank of fuel. I'm hitting the rev limiters, BUT it is pretty cool now, about 55 degrees. I imagine I'll lose about 150 RPM when summer hits. But a consistant 80. . . . not bad for 34' and stock motors!!!!!

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron

Quick Reply: New Powerquest Owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.