Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
PQ Rally Ideas >

PQ Rally Ideas

Notices

PQ Rally Ideas

Old 11-26-2003, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info. Steph. I look forward to getting it. Maybe we should tie an event in with the Havasu run. Isn't there one in April that you guys usually do?

How many people would be interested in an event there? It would be in addition to the event I am planning here in the summer.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving.
Mandi
Old 11-29-2003, 05:19 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

where do you sell most of your boats??? West Michigan!! nuff said...I think you need to put a bunch of stuff in the water so we can take demo rides.....you cant convince me to buy one if I cant ride in a few....I've been at the Open House several times but you need them in the water. Skipper buds has the Searay deal something like that would be cool.
Old 11-29-2003, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with Dyno. Your largest market from what I've seen is in you own backyard. Why go out of the area. As far as demo rides go, that would need to be a must. I'm going to start working on the wife to move up over the winter and what better way to seal the deal than with a test ride. Ours does the job for now, but we all know bigger is better! Plus now that I bought a new F-150 we have the towing power to move to a 28.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:20 AM
Registered

I also agree w/Dyno. You need to have it somewhere close. At least the midwest or central US. I would love to go to Havasu but I really don't want to spend the 2 days towing the boat just to get there. It's December now and I have followed this thread or "idea for a rally/get together" for sometime. I look forward to meeting other PQ owners and checking out other PQ boats.
However, Shouldn't we start to see some concrete plans by now. Mandy, You have helped so many PQ owners, Do you need help from us? We are all ready to help with whatever you need.

I can't talk or read about a get together any longer!!!

I am ready to sign up!
Old 12-04-2003, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 60 Posts

I would actually consider coming, but I would need to make it longer than a weekend. I have a little distance to cover I bought my boat from Skipper Buds so I've been out there before. Are there any nice places to stay on the water with boat docking close to where you would have the rally. I agree boat demos would be a great idea!
Old 12-08-2003, 08:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Guys : I agree with the other posters Lake of the Ozarks with be great. If nobody has ever been there , there is 49 bars go go to on the lake. Last count we have been to 15. Going to make the rest before I diedHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Regardless of where they have it we got to do a Rally we can't let Sunsation out do us PQ owners. Besides my best friend has a 32 and it rides like a skip jack going across the water. Hold onto your false teeth because they are going overboard if your don't. Blondes preferred
Old 12-20-2003, 02:03 PM
Registered

Lake of the Ozarks sounds doable,30 min N of Detroit,NOT! But like the man said,where do you sell most of your boats?Would like to get together with other PQ owners,there's only about 4 in the whole state.BOB
Old 12-21-2003, 12:36 PM
Registered

Never been to LOTO. Would definately go if there was a rally. Also living in SouthWest MI, Lake MI would be great, and close to the factory. No Havasu for me.
Old 12-25-2003, 11:39 AM
Registered

LOTO sounds great.The wife & I were thinking about a trip up there this summer anyway.Thats my vote!Merry Christmas & safe boating!!BOB
Old 12-29-2003, 07:59 AM
Registered

I hope that all of you had a Merry Christmas.
I am working on putting things together. I can tell you that it will not be LOTO. It will be in MI. I am still looking for a few locations. Would like to have it on the west side of the state, because we could incoporate tours of the factory etc. The east side of the state has more marinas that can handle a good number of boats. I will keep you posted on what I find out.
Thank you for all of your input.
Keep it coming.
Mandi

Quick Reply: PQ Rally Ideas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.