Throttle Up Raises the Bar

Notices

Throttle Up Raises the Bar

Old 09-18-2006, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Throttle Up Raises the Bar

Originally Posted by z.zuperboat
How Many Different Shafts Will Be Available ? I Run A 19 Spline Speedmaster Longshaft. Run A 16x32 4blade At 6000 Rpm Always The Slip On The 4 Blade Is 13% And My 3 Blade Is 18%. More Blades Less Slip
Currently we have props available for Bravo 1/outboards. We are working on the Speedmaster style props now and expect to have those in production prior to next season.

Matt
Old 09-19-2006, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Sign Me Up For Some R&d
Old 10-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Registered

All I can say it has to be the best prop I have ever test in years. I have been doing R&D with Throttle-UP the last few months and believe me Matt has done his home work. They are fast very fast and handle unbelievable, and this is only the beginning. With the data we feed back from the race course small changes have been made and every change has made a huge difference. The rest will be down hull from here the hard part is done.

After hours and hours of testing Matt is letting us loose on the race course with a custom built prop for our boat, and we will be racing our first race with the NEW THROTTLE-UP PROP in Deerfield . This will be the first time the new props will be on the race course, and our goal is to bring home the first checkered flag for Throttle-UP.....
Old 10-05-2006, 07:13 AM
Registered

The race environment will validate the durability of our propellers. The speed and acceleration gains have been impressive from our props. It's amazing how much difference a propeller manufactured on a CNC machine makes.

It's exciting to see the results we expected in real world conditions. We have yet to put them on a boat and not pick up speed.

You can expect to see Throttle Up CNC propellers as standard equipment on high performance boats from manufacturers and on the race course.

By using the finest materials, advanced design and the most advanced manufacturing process in the world we have been able to manufacture a propeller that will outperform any other, period!

Matt
Old 10-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Registered

Another win for Throttle-UP...The prop was unbelievable . The acell. was great, and the top end was even better then Matt had original thought.We checked out at the start and after the first lap never had to look back.Now back to the drawing board and now working on props for KW...I have given Mat all the data and we will go from there and see what he comes up with next.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:33 AM
Registered

We are very PROUD of Xtreme Racing! Frank and Richie have raced every race this year and have closed the season with a NEW title.

Thank you for your support and taking the time to work with us, on our NEW PROPELLERS! You put them thru the motions, in Deerfield Beach, proving that they are not only FAST but STRONG!

2006 National Champions!

I also want to thank you Dave from Xtreme Marine of Tampa Florida for allowing us the time with the boat this year. Your support and friendship mean so much to us. So now we need to complete the arsenal for Key West so you can bring home the title of 2006 World Champion!

Julie & Matt
Throttle Up Propellers
Old 10-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Julie, thanks for help yesterday. you suggested a labbed bravo 28p prop for my Warlock 24 euro. Would a CNC prop work better for my boat? Rick Andersen
Old 10-13-2006, 06:49 AM
Registered

Rick we can certainly try one. It would certainly be faster than a lab finished Bravo 1. It would come down to how you like the feel of the boat. There are many advantages with one of our CNC props vs a "lab finished" prop that go beyond the performance advantage.

My favorite is we make a file of the computer drawing of each customers prop. In the future if you were to damage the prop beyond repair and wanted one exactly like the previously one we would simply pull up your file and use the same program to make and exact duplicate. This is not possible with a cast "lab finished" prop.

Matt
Old 10-13-2006, 07:20 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Matt and Julie,
I'm very, very excited! We want to make you guy's proud too!Can you send some decals with our package?
Thanx,
Louie
Old 10-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Registered

Louie, we will start cutting your props on Monday. You will have them by the weekend. We will enclose decals with them for you. Thanks for asking for them. We are very excited to get these new props on race boats to prove they have what it takes to win.

Looking forward to you bringing home a title in Destin.

Matt

Quick Reply: Throttle Up Raises the Bar

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.