Notices

My Maxs are done at Cutting Edge Props

Old 04-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Default My Maxs are done at Cutting Edge Props

WOW,
Greg @ Cutting Edge just sent me pics of my 32" Maximus that he just finished labbing for me, and I thought I post the pics for everyone to see. 1 week turn around, and they are shipping this afternoon. Can't wait to run them. He also cleaned a pair 28" B1's that I will be selling with the Nordic.
Attached Thumbnails My Maxs are done at Cutting Edge Props-dsc03769.jpg   My Maxs are done at Cutting Edge Props-dsc03772.jpg  
Old 04-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great let us know how they perform
Old 04-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Registered

WOW, greg is building me a prop for my 290 volvo soon,cant wait to do business with him very nice work.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Registered

WOW those look great! looking forward to your performance numbers
Old 04-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Registered

Wow they're gorgeous! Almost too nice to get them wet!
Old 04-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
WOW,
Greg @ Cutting Edge just sent me pics of my 32" Maximus that he just finished labbing for me, and I thought I post the pics for everyone to see. 1 week turn around, and they are shipping this afternoon. Can't wait to run them. He also cleaned a pair 28" B1's that I will be selling with the Nordic.
looks like he rounded off the ears. are they 15 inch now or 15 5/8 ? What are you shooting for as far as before and after #'s? (I have a brand new set of Max 32's sitting right here..)Chad
Old 04-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
looks like he rounded off the ears. are they 15 inch now or 15 5/8 ? What are you shooting for as far as before and after #'s? (I have a brand new set of Max 32's sitting right here..)Chad
Chad,
Actually, they are 15.25 diamater, the diffuser ring has been cut off .5 ", and the LH I sent Greg was already labbed by Mercury Racing, and Greg just matched the RH to the LH. Then he rebalanced my 28" B1's, and polished them all, (4) props .
Greg rushed them over to UPS yesterday, and they are on the way back to me now!
I'm shooting for 4-5 mph more in the mid-range, and about 1-3 mph on the top. The mid range is more important to me, since that is where I do 99% of my boating.
Hope this helps.
Dean
Old 04-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Chad,
Actually, they are 15.25 diamater, the diffuser ring has been cut off .5 ", and the LH I sent Greg was already labbed by Mercury Racing, and Greg just matched the RH to the LH. Then he rebalanced my 28" B1's, and polished them all, (4) props .
Greg rushed them over to UPS yesterday, and they are on the way back to me now!
I'm shooting for 4-5 mph more in the mid-range, and about 1-3 mph on the top. The mid range is more important to me, since that is where I do 99% of my boating.
Hope this helps.
Dean
Maxes a great for mid range that's for sure. I think I will possibly get some 34's and have them worked in the future. If i got more RPM's on top right now I would be in the uncomfotable zone.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Registered

Received 128 Likes on 51 Posts

Looks awesome! I sent him my LAB 28's done by someone else and Greg really worked them over. Should have them back by Thursday per the tracking info.... Looking forward to it as well. Congratz and hope they spin well for you!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
Looks awesome! I sent him my LAB 28's done by someone else and Greg really worked them over. Should have them back by Thursday per the tracking info.... Looking forward to it as well. Congratz and hope they spin well for you!
Please post pics when you get them back!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.