Notices

Cool dashes?

Old 08-31-2012, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

502---what brand to buy or not to buy?? who to purchase from and so on....thanks

1987pac-----water transfer?? never heard of this??

joe----we are all good man.....water is super high but we good...thanks for checking.....we may do the clear lake poker run next weekend since our water is messed up....see you then!!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what 1987 pachanga is talking about is called hydrographics they lay a film on top of water and dip the part they want colored on top of it very durable thats how they do the guns and bows that have camo patterns on them i was going to do that but i just didnt find a pattern that i really liked
Old 08-31-2012, 09:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
what 1987 pachanga is talking about is called hydrographics they lay a film on top of water and dip the part they want colored on top of it very durable thats how they do the guns and bows that have camo patterns on them i was going to do that but i just didnt find a pattern that i really liked
ok thanks ebay ed......yeah im leaning toward the carbon fiber vinyl with autometer platium gauges....but i change my mind every hr lol
Old 09-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Registered

I was going to say. Your imagination is the limit. Call Mike Livorsi he can do anything you can think of to it plus something you havent thought of as well. Like the commercial says.

WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET??
Old 12-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Registered

Default cool dash

Last winter my project was taking my 88 fountain dash and throwing it really hard into the trash and making a new custom dash. The gauges are livorsi race style with white face and rings "No Bezels" I custom cut the dash out of 3/16 billet aluminum, and had it hydro dipped carbon fiber. All the trim,drive,and toggle switches were replace and relocated and Garmin GPS installed. The drive and Tab switches were replaced with stainless illuminated buttons. the rest of acc switches moved to a custom side panel. I bought EMI Elite controls, and imco steering to finish it off. All the wiring was removed and redone with relays and power panels for lower amp usage. I think it turned out pretty awesome for a concrete worker and friend doing all the work. We also installed an insane stereo system...Cool dashes?-boat.jpg

Cool dashes?-boat2.jpg

Cool dashes?-boat3.jpg

Cool dashes?-boat4.jpg

Cool dashes?-boat5.jpg

Cool dashes?-boat8.jpg

Cool dashes?-boat6.jpg

Cool dashes?-boat7.jpg

Cool dashes?-boat9.jpg
Old 12-16-2012, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

looks great man! That hydrodipping is neat stuff.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Here's a before and after of my dash. I really wanted to put the GPS right in front of me but with my big old school engines I'm a real gauge freak. I only really need the GPS a few trips a year when we go to Florida so it just wasn't worth it to me.
Attached Thumbnails Cool dashes?-phone-pics-boat-200-%5B1024x768%5D.jpg   Cool dashes?-2012-04-16_19-49-01_15-%5B1024x768%5D.jpg  
Old 01-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 363 Likes on 208 Posts

Originally Posted by boatfreak
Here's a before and after of my dash. I really wanted to put the GPS right in front of me but with my big old school engines I'm a real gauge freak. I only really need the GPS a few trips a year when we go to Florida so it just wasn't worth it to me.
Dash looks great!! I love the paint on your boat!
Old 01-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Dash looks great!! I love the paint on your boat!
Thanks I'm wanting to add a little more on the deck but just not quite sure how much to do yet. I don't want to over do it.