Well that escalated quickly...97 heat rebuild >

Well that escalated quickly...97 heat rebuild

Notices

Well that escalated quickly...97 heat rebuild

Old 04-22-2019, 08:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 249 Likes on 125 Posts

Made a little more progress over the past few days....transom is all filled in minus the exhaust which I clearly need to address the terrible holes that are there...probably going to drill them with a holesaw where they need to be and fill the rest to leave a nice round hole. The dash is all stripped of what's getting moved or replaced. Don't have a pic but all the holes in the dash are back glassed and ready to put the wood in and glass the top...

Old 06-01-2019, 07:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well after many screaming matches and pushed deadlines the glass/gel work is basically done...I was told 2 weeks and well here we are haha oh well is what it is...now the fun will begin of drilling, mounting, and wiring mountains of new equipment...anyway heres some pics!!

Old 06-24-2019, 08:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Made quite a bit of progress over the past few days...all gauges are in and pretty much everything on the transom is done...looks like I will be needing a bigger scoop than I thought the chiller really adds a lot of height to the ole girl haha
I do have the switches installed as well but didn't snap a pic after I got them in anyway...here's some pics!! Btw the carbs will be painted as well just waiting to finish up jetting before I paint them lol

Old 06-24-2019, 08:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Old 06-26-2019, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 60 Likes on 45 Posts

Man that thing looks awesome!!!!! Btw I thought you were selling this thing last time we talked.... I am so jealous of the ppl that have the space to work on their boats during inclement weather or even nice weather. It would be so much more appealing to get things done that I want to get done. I keep telling the wife I need to build my dream garage still a no go haha. But man that thing looks nice. If and when I ever get the bird in the water we should try to meet up when your water ready.
Old 06-26-2019, 10:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Yea for sure...and thanks!!

I do planning on putting it up for sale when its all back together and on the water...ready for something bigger and more rough water capable...she does alright on the big lake but you def have to pick your days sometimes. The woman and I have talked about doing some long distance trips in the boat but I would be much more comfortable doing so in a more rough water capable boat with twins but we'll see how it goes...not much of a market here for Nordics from what I've seen and I'm not going to give it away lol
Old 07-14-2019, 11:17 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Couple more pics...wire the A/F gauge, install the stbd trim tab hoses when they show up, and pull her out to fire and set timing then off for another sea trial...getting excited!!