WickedWon >

WickedWon

Notices

WickedWon

Old 06-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan Adams
Ya, like this, bolsters and a bench, same colors....took me awhile to figure out how to get this picture on.
Cool... That picture looks real familiar for some reason..
Old 06-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't go back to red with the interior . Might as well be black . You could fry an egg on it .
Old 06-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Registered

ya, it looks great but...maybe grey with some yellow and red smaller panels.
Hey WS402, why doesn't the boat need the ballast tank?
Old 06-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did you hear from the bank yet??
Old 06-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Registered

No. The broker said the offer will be presented to a lawyer then the lawyer presents it to the bank?? Like maybe the cash goes to more than one party?? I'm only guessing. Hope this doesn't turn into a summer long thread.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

I recall reading about how this boat was tied up in some litigation..........maybe even a bankruptcy. Didn't want to say anything as I am still not sure, but that could definitely explain the lawyer thing..........and why its been sitting for so long. If it is indeed a bankruptcy the proceeds can go to different parties. Make sure you get it free and clear of ALL LIENS. I don't pretend to be an insider, just recall reading a post or two about it. I would just ask the broker about it, that stuff is usually disclosed up front. Good luck, awesome boat.

Found link http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...harf%22&page=2

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 06-03-2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Registered

Thanks Tex, I read the link you sent. I knew it had a history. I'll be reading the fine print.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:32 PM
BRD
Registered

Originally Posted by Dan Adams
ya, it looks great but...maybe grey with some yellow and red smaller panels.
Hey WS402, why doesn't the boat need the ballast tank?
Dan , good luck with the offer on the 41 ! If you get this thing , there are some things you need to know . Feel free to contact me any time for the details . As far as the ballast tank comment from WS402 .... he is right , the boat doesn't need it . Just one of the "overkill" features that were built into the boat to make it what it is . It aint flashy , it aint pretty , and the t-shirts are all gone ( well , I might have a few left ? ) ... but it works at 100 mph in open water like nuthin else !
Old 06-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

"there are some things you need to know" C'mon Jerry your not really going to tell him about the secret storage compartments with the spare #6's , or perhaps the button you push with the extra gauge panel pops out from under the dash just incase you happen to have a gauge failure are you ?? lol...
Old 06-05-2008, 07:06 AM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BRD
Dan , good luck with the offer on the 41 ! If you get this thing , there are some things you need to know . Feel free to contact me any time for the details . As far as the ballast tank comment from WS402 .... he is right , the boat doesn't need it . Just one of the "overkill" features that were built into the boat to make it what it is . It aint flashy , it aint pretty , and the t-shirts are all gone ( well , I might have a few left ? ) ... but it works at 100 mph in open water like nuthin else !
I have a few t-shirts left!!!

Quick Reply: WickedWon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.