SCARAB3DMC >

SCARAB3DMC

Notices

SCARAB3DMC

Old 02-07-2002, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool SCARAB3DMC

From your sign on name I take it that you own a scarab III. If so post a pick and tell me about it. I have a 92 34'scarab.
Old 02-08-2002, 07:13 AM
CBPBA's Walmart Greeter
VIP Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
Cool

Hiya Tinker,

I have a 1990 34' Scarab Excel. I always thought Scarab stopped making the Scarab III (same boat) in '89 because that's the oldest I've ever seen or heard about. Love my boat, still looks like the day she was delivered.

All factory original and stock except Gil Offshore, EddieMarine Flame Arrestors and a few small upgrades here and there. Have some pics of it here http://www.cbpba.com/Scarab.html

Kelley
Chesapeake Bay Powerboat Association http://www.cbpba.com
Mid Atlantic Power Boat Association http://www.mapa.net

-----------------------------------------

CHESAPEAKE BAY POWER BOAT ASSOCIATION
'http://www.cbpba.com'

"Experience is something you don't have until just after you need it."
Old 02-08-2002, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Tinkerboater, yes I do!! Its a oldie but a goodie!! 1983 Scarab -III, 1996 502'S Acell ignition, stainless marine exaust, alum. intake 830 holleys,TRS drives alum . swim platform (from a cigarette),zero efforts, all new gauges, gps, interior, custom paint,new windshield, kick ass stero w/10 disc cd changer!!I don't have away to post pics. yet but go to H20play.com then to pictures, scroll down shes the last one beigehull navyblue /lite blue/ yelow graphics NOT THE FASTEST BUT AWESOME RIDE AND NICE CABIN..GET 65MPH W/ FULL TANK
Old 02-08-2002, 08:46 AM
Registered

KELLEY, awesome Scarab!! what power you running?She looks like you take really good care of her!!
Old 02-08-2002, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool

Nice boats-I love the SCARABS. When I was looking for a 35 ft boat several boat salesman told me to look at the 34 SCARAB. I saw some of the older ones but they had the black and red interior and they weren't for me. Found mine in a mag. 8 hr drive for a 15 min ride. wow what a crappy day. Cold and rainy. But it sure showed what the boat was worth. The boat is highly modified now. I have changed alot in the cabin. Engines are 502's putting out 600 HP each. Top speed is 75 mph GPS on smooth water-haven't had it out on the rough stuff yet but I used to gain about 5 mph on 2 to 3 footers before the engine mods. 34 SCARAB
Old 08-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Registered

Default i have the same boat vith 2x 520hp and TRS,can you tell me vhat kind of props i shoul

i have the same bioat
Originally Posted by Tinkerboater View Post
Nice boats-I love the SCARABS. When I was looking for a 35 ft boat several boat salesman told me to look at the 34 SCARAB. I saw some of the older ones but they had the black and red interior and they weren't for me. Found mine in a mag. 8 hr drive for a 15 min ride. wow what a crappy day. Cold and rainy. But it sure showed what the boat was worth. The boat is highly modified now. I have changed alot in the cabin. Engines are 502's putting out 600 HP each. Top speed is 75 mph GPS on smooth water-haven't had it out on the rough stuff yet but I used to gain about 5 mph on 2 to 3 footers before the engine mods. 34 SCARAB
Old 08-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Registered

Still have mine too...waitin for the Fresh power to come back ! old power
Attached Thumbnails SCARAB3DMC-lf9c2991.jpg   SCARAB3DMC-050506_1056c-small-.jpg   SCARAB3DMC-im000328-small-.jpg