38 KV Scarab Pics, info...

Notices

38 KV Scarab Pics, info...

Old 06-28-2008, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Nice Vice!

Nice pics!
Attached Thumbnails 38 KV Scarab Pics, info...-dsc01223.jpg   38 KV Scarab Pics, info...-scarab10.jpg  
Old 06-28-2008, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JetJock
Nice pics!

I noticed that your throttles are not factory. Did someone change them along the way?

Post some more pics! That bought does look like a VIRIGIN!
Those are the stock Morse Controls.. Kiekhafers was an option on any Wellcraft.
And Jimmy, Yes your boat blew my mind too 2yrs ago when you showed it to me and remember I told you to keep it....

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 06-28-2008 at 09:33 AM.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
Those are the stock Morse Controls.. Kiekhafers was an option on any Wellcraft.
And Jimmy, Yes your boat blew my mind too 2yrs ago when you showed it to me and remember I told you to keep it....
MY dad's Portofino had the Morse controls, red and black of course that was a 43 foot cruiser.

I noticed on one of the Scarab's "over there" had some funky BENT rearward throttles. It is the boat that is always up for sale on the Auto-salon site. That boat seems to have a lot of rust on the drives so really don't know who would want to fork over the $150K they are asking.....

Keep the 38KV pictures coming....I know they are more of you out there!!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 12:49 PM
Registered

Default some more...

Here are a couple that I have in Photobucket
Attached Thumbnails 38 KV Scarab Pics, info...-scarab906.jpg   38 KV Scarab Pics, info...-scarab372.jpg   38 KV Scarab Pics, info...-scarab597.jpg  

Old 06-28-2008, 12:56 PM
Registered

Default Down below...

Stock 1987 Cabin.....in very clean and unused condition. I call it my 80's Disco tech.
Attached Thumbnails 38 KV Scarab Pics, info...-scarab052.jpg   38 KV Scarab Pics, info...-dsc01355.jpg   38 KV Scarab Pics, info...-scarabmd001.jpg  

Old 06-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default That Baby is NICE!

Your boat looks great! especially untouched! I wish my dash still looked like that!
Cheers to the KVs

Heres some recient of mine.
Attached Thumbnails 38 KV Scarab Pics, info...-dsc02204.jpg   38 KV Scarab Pics, info...-dsc02197.jpg  
Old 06-29-2008, 08:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Smacky
Your boat looks great! especially untouched! I wish my dash still looked like that!
Cheers to the KVs

Heres some recient of mine.
Thanks Jim, but WE ALL know that your boat is the standard that all others will be judged.

Still debating on painting the top deck back to the teal....
Old 07-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Registered

No JetJock...Jimmys boat is the STANDARD..it´s like I told you...like from the showroom floor.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JetJock
MY dad's Portofino had the Morse controls, red and black of course that was a 43 foot cruiser.

I noticed on one of the Scarab's "over there" had some funky BENT rearward throttles. It is the boat that is always up for sale on the Auto-salon site. That boat seems to have a lot of rust on the drives so really don't know who would want to fork over the $150K they are asking.....

Keep the 38KV pictures coming....I know they are more of you out there!!!!

nope you´re mixing two boats.
The one with the bent controls is the DJ´s personal one , not for sale thou and my friend has it.
I have to check the story of it why they are that way...looks like crap too IMO.. but it´s not the boats only fault.,, the painter messed it up badly too by painting it wrong. I guess of the wrong info he got from the former owner.
The one at Auto Salon Singen is worth probably not more than 30th $ with the upkeep it gets.
Let me tell you powerboats here are actually cheaper to buy than overthere..because the ones willing to bite the bullet is few and far between.
First of all If you wan´t to trailer one you have to have a CDL as trucks are licensed as commercial vehicles... and then you have to have a place to keep it over winter... and then you have to know your way around the mechanicals... not many of the owners do that and the marine shops overhere are actually my best employers.

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 07-12-2008 at 04:56 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Registered

MikeyFin,

I am setting up a Miami Vice Scarab user group. We need your email.

Randy

[email protected]

Quick Reply: 38 KV Scarab Pics, info...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.