Need Help >

Need Help

Notices

Need Help

Old 07-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need Help

I just bought a 84 scarab III and was wondering if any one had some pictures or could take some pictures of the back bench seat/frame work that the cushion sits on. Mine must have had subs and something that held it up but it was stolen out of boat before I got it. And I need some idea on what direction to go in. Thanks
Old 07-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Check this out...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...tery-proj.html

Even though I had the factory seat, I did not copy it in any way. The factory seat fit crappy anyway so I just took some measurements in the boat and got creative.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:55 AM
Registered

la-zdunck......I was looking through some old posts on redoing upholstery and saw yours from 08. I know it was a while ago but hopefully you can give me some advice. I want to redo some of my scarab vinyl also. I also have never done it but may give it a shot.

I assume you sewed your new stuff, what kind of machine or information on things needed can you give me?

Is there any difference you found in vinyl, quality, thickness or what not?

How are things after time?

I guess really anything you may have from your experience I would be grateful for.

I tried to private message but your inbox was full