KV 38 - ex vice >

KV 38 - ex vice

Notices

KV 38 - ex vice

Old 06-16-2013, 11:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by way2fast
BTW Mr S A to my eyes you have one of the nicest non MV boats I ever seen I love it... love the clean red look keep it that way!!!
thanks. i completed a good size project last offseason of mine and i will post pics this week
Old 06-16-2013, 11:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love it (im the guy that likes all your posts on *************** cause I cant post!) kvwithbigblocksplease
Old 06-16-2013, 11:48 PM
Registered

haha PBN dare I say it!
Old 06-16-2013, 11:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ah ok! cool! do you have they grey kv or had it at one time? thanks
Old 06-17-2013, 12:03 AM
Registered

No I tried to buy it back in 11' and another guy came in last minute offered a premium...(probably good as i couldnt really afford it back then !) I really want it though hence my thread and I thought one of these guys eg randy etc would know right away at least its wherabouts... I love the paint scheme aswell I think it looks cool.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Miami Vice 38KV Scarab Facebook Page.......

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack
yo way2fast! i can't agree with you more about the fb page for the MV KV's. if its not in terrible shape, been sitting in a field for 20years, the bottom of the boat covered with barnacles, tired trs drives that are so old you cant tell what they are, a fire salvage and half the $hit missing it will not make the site. a KV is a KV. i understand they are only trying to keep the value up on (their) KV but all the MV boats they find and post isn't worth 5k.

Now wait a minute pal.....(Lisa...aka Sack Deep, MrSneakAttack.....etc)

Not true! We and I mean both Wayne and myself (Randy) welcome all 38KV's to our Facebook page. We have several albums of non-Vice 38KV's. Our intention was and is to locate all the Miami Vice Editions, no matter what paint they are in or what the condition they are currently in. Some are rough but some are still running strong (like mine :} )

I know about the Minnetonka Scarab XS Impulse I think the name is XS Impulse....we have many pics on the site of that boat and keep track of it. Not sure where your comments are coming from as we have posted you friends non-Vice 38KV for sale and put up several pictures of your current 38KV????? Confused at your comments?

We setup the site to keep track of each boat and locate them. It will be useful information to future owners and for potential buyers. We welcome all Scarab owners but try to keep the boats focused on 38KV's..... I guess if you feel so strongly about being slighted not having a Vice KV you could start a "38KV Scarab page" ?

We have some pretty exciting news coming up. Stay tuned.

-Randy
"Wellcraft 38KV Miami Vice Editions"
Old 07-11-2013, 01:41 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I didn't realize the concept of the fb page was that complicated. Randy and I created it as a project to track and register as many of the 35 Vice editions and show boats as possible and provide a little history for fans of the boat no matter what the condition of the boat, hence the title "Miami Vice Editions" Keep in mind we are talking about 27-30 year old boats and we have found just as many nice boats as rough boats. Rough boats don't become nice boats until they get into the right hands, which is one of the goals of the site. There's a lot of behind the scenes projects that fans of the page don't see. If it weren't for two trips to Miami last year , the season 5 boat would still be baking away in a rack in North Beach. I for one don't believe I need the site to ramp up the value of my boat. Randy's and mine both are extremely clean, restored and turn key boats. If a clean MV edition is as rare as mentioned earlier, then supply and demand will dictate the price. The last time I checked neither of our boats were for sale, which makes it a mute issue.

Last edited by scarab kv; 07-11-2013 at 02:25 AM.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JetJock
Now wait a minute pal.....(Lisa...aka Sack Deep, MrSneakAttack.....etc)

Not true! We and I mean both Wayne and myself (Randy) welcome all 38KV's to our Facebook page. We have several albums of non-Vice 38KV's. Our intention was and is to locate all the Miami Vice Editions, no matter what paint they are in or what the condition they are currently in. Some are rough but some are still running strong (like mine :} )

I know about the Minnetonka Scarab XS Impulse I think the name is XS Impulse....we have many pics on the site of that boat and keep track of it. Not sure where your comments are coming from as we have posted you friends non-Vice 38KV for sale and put up several pictures of your current 38KV????? Confused at your comments?

We setup the site to keep track of each boat and locate them. It will be useful information to future owners and for potential buyers. We welcome all Scarab owners but try to keep the boats focused on 38KV's..... I guess if you feel so strongly about being slighted not having a Vice KV you could start a "38KV Scarab page" ?

We have some pretty exciting news coming up. Stay tuned.

-Randy
"Wellcraft 38KV Miami Vice Editions"

Randy thanks for your input but I cannot seem to find any folders or files with info on that boat just a few pics strewn about the place.. I think it just has "scarab racing" down the side and I know John sold the boat to a guy in Arizona who doesnt go on these boards or the web in relation to his boat...
just out of interest have you got any blower hatches for your boat yet>?
Old 07-12-2013, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I didn't do an album on it yet because I didn't have any info on it
I have a few not posted due to the lack of info and lately time
Wayne
Old 07-13-2013, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by way2fast
Randy thanks for your input but I cannot seem to find any folders or files with info on that boat just a few pics strewn about the place.. I think it just has "scarab racing" down the side and I know John sold the boat to a guy in Arizona who doesnt go on these boards or the web in relation to his boat...
just out of interest have you got any blower hatches for your boat yet>?

well.....been using my boat this summer hanging out near red fish island and Galveston out on the hook.....girlfriend likes the sunpad as well as my dog so the boat will not be getting any KV hatches anytime soon. (I do have a set that will be built for me when I am ready)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.