KV 38 - ex vice >

KV 38 - ex vice

Notices

KV 38 - ex vice

Old 06-14-2013, 12:51 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lightbulb KV 38 - ex vice

Does anyone remem..silly me the old miami vice scarab now paintetd gray and on the infernal lake minentonka site that comes whenever I am searching for KV stuff to really sh!t me off!! renamed and although I dont condone robbing us of a MV classic is a really nice boat. I had a go at buying it in late 11'' when john still had it I think but was wondering if shes still around with someone on here or what?

87 from memory., XS impulse

I know Randy and Wayne wont tlike this but why isnt there a register for all the non MV KV's there still KVs and they still rule!!
Old 06-14-2013, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts

There is a Facebook page devoted to the 38 KV Scarab MV Edition. They know where every one of them is and its history. Lots of good photos.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Registered

I know I visit it daily...... and they havent tracked them all down yet but they are getting close. Good on them. Has made many peoples lives easier nt to mention more fun.... considering know one really knows an exact figure of how many were built.
This boat IS NOT now a MV edition boat and it is probably the nicest one Ive seen used to belong to xsscarab on here lovely boat wondering if its still around/info/knowledge of who bought it now
Old 06-15-2013, 01:47 AM
Registered

an old pic i found....is that a triple tie bar!!! looks cool but why???
http://www.google.com.au/imgres?um=1...2&tx=148&ty=40
Old 06-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

john sold the boat a year or two ago to somebody in texas I believe
Old 06-15-2013, 08:46 PM
Registered

thats right wonder If he's on the boards?
Old 06-15-2013, 09:03 PM
Registered

yo way2fast! i can't agree with you more about the fb page for the MV KV's. if its not in terrible shape, been sitting in a field for 20years, the bottom of the boat covered with barnacles, tired trs drives that are so old you cant tell what they are, a fire salvage and half the $hit missing it will not make the site. a KV is a KV. i understand they are only trying to keep the value up on (their) KV but all the MV boats they find and post isn't worth 5k.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:30 PM
Registered

Yo sneak! haha you are funny guy
and I agree a KV is KV end of story although. Keepying it original has meaning on a MV as they are unique but its its true you cant have enough power!
Old 06-16-2013, 11:35 PM
Registered

BTW Mr S A to my eyes you have one of the nicest non MV boats I ever seen I love it... love the clean red look keep it that way!!!
Old 06-16-2013, 11:43 PM
Registered

yeah i figured i would have gotten more $hit but a KV is a KV. bottom line is their aren't many MV KV's that are in good shape and the ones that have been found are really bad and if you cant do alot of the work yourself it will cost tons of money to get them even tolerable at a dock with boats around ha. i love mine and redid it last off season. it grows on me everytime i take it out! i will post pics of the project this week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.