Notices

29 scarab

Old 06-08-2015, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]541958[/ATTACH]
This is the levers I have

Originally Posted by txyankee
That is great to know! Thanks for the feedback 01. I was wondering if that was possible.
Attached Thumbnails 29 scarab-img_3050.jpg  
Old 06-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Registered

That is great to know! Thanks for the feedback 01. I was wondering if that was possible.
Just realized you live in Houston. I live in Beaumont, are you going to Outlaw Challenge?
Old 06-13-2015, 08:23 AM
Registered
VIP Member

I hope to make it on the Friday. I get back in from business travel early Friday. Are you heading down there as well. ?
Old 06-13-2015, 08:25 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Those look so much nicer than the black ones I have. I may just swap out the whole set. Nice looking boat too!
Old 06-15-2015, 05:52 PM
Registered

Those look so much nicer than the black ones I have. I may just swap out the whole set. Nice looking boat too!
Plans are to go Thursday evening, weather permitting,,,, and thanks, I've done a lot to it, not all by choice,LOL
Old 08-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts

Got a offer in on a 1996 now, marine survey next hoping to join the club.

Last edited by Tractionless; 08-06-2015 at 06:53 PM.
Old 09-11-2015, 03:18 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Well we got the boat back this past weekend. New Long block and went through both port and starboard. I won't say bad things here about who I bought this from, but its a shame when you buy a boat and shake a man's hand who tells you the refresh was done right and when you pull the drives there's nothing left of the gimbals and bellows, (obviously not part of the motor refresh, but still)... not surprised the motor grenaded I guess. But what the hell, one mans refresh is another's trash!

So new 350Mag long block, first runs and it ran like a top. Looks like I will have some season left after all...

Took a chance on a new shop in Conroe, came recommended from some other good folks up there. This guy is meticulous and did a great job. Not a clamp, line or wire out of place. Had a couple of issues and showed up at my stall at 7:30 at night to make it right for me by the next morning. If y'all need work, I would recommend these folks. Just PM me and I can pass on their info.

Now time to add sea strainers and hull pick ups.. this damn lake is shalllllow in some areas!!!!!

So we put a good 5 1/2 hours on it Saturday before the rain. Cruised all day long at 51 in white caps on Conroe. Can't believe this lake generates white caps, but what fun and no little flat bottom boats out there in the way!

Last edited by txyankee; 09-11-2015 at 03:55 PM.