Looking??

Notices

Looking??

Old 03-09-2019, 04:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking??

Hi guys,
I also posted this in the Baja forum , but also like Scarab's just as much...
My name is Marc. I'm a long time boater and currently own a 340 Searay Cruiser. Years ago I sold my hot rod to get into boating. I have no regrets except I miss the sound and speed. So here I am . I;m looiking to be ready within a year or two. So what I'm looking for is a boat around 27-30ft, Twin motors, and must have a head, not a port-o-potty. All for around 20-25K.. I Can do any work that needs to be done in repairs if needed. I don't know if it's possible for what I'm looking for. If not there are other manufactures that are nice too. Can you give me some years and models you would recommend?

Thanks
Old 03-28-2019, 03:45 AM
Registered

Received 632 Likes on 292 Posts

No Scarab models with a true head, except the 5000 Meteor and that's almost twice the length of boat you are after. Look for a 90's Sonic 31SS and make your own head in one of those. Great quality offshore performance boat.