Looking for 36' or 40' skater under 100k >

Looking for 36' or 40' skater under 100k

Notices

Looking for 36' or 40' skater under 100k

Old 08-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
He's a F-ing joke and has probably 50+ screen names here, and been banned just as many times. The guy is a real mental case and has just as many personalities as screen names!

His boat is a 40 and it needs 'some work'. Wet 6's on boxes, custom 1200's that need some significant work, and the boat never ran right, probably because of those silly boxes. The comment above about the bussle is in regards to the 'custom' bussle he made for it out of 1/4" plywood. LMFAO!
It's always fun to see people talk and type about stuff they know nothing about......keep up the not so good work SS930 maybe you could type something about Jim being Santa Claus.

Your working on being a bonehead with just one screen name.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That recovery boat was hit hard.

The only boat I can think of that might meet the criteria would be Jim Dar's pile of sh!t.
.................................................. ...............What can you tell me about the recovery boat, was it crashed, or just broken ? was it fixed at Skater ? any discussion on it here on OSO ? thanks you in advance .
Old 08-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CHEESE
.................................................. ...............What can you tell me about the recovery boat, was it crashed, or just broken ? was it fixed at Skater ? any discussion on it here on OSO ? thanks you in advance .
Which was the Recovery boat. I remember they all ran real hard.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In my previous post I called it the old "Recovery" Skater... It was the "Restore" Skater. It had MAJOR damage from a race in Puerto Rico. I think Forrest Barber and JT were running it a the time. It was later sold and repaired (check it closely if you're interested in it!) and I think this was also the 'plug' boat for the 40 Motion. It's been sitting for a long time at this point, and I'm not sure I'd trust the boat with any significant power in it. If you're interested in more info, I'd suggest talking to Ryan Buckley, he'd probably know more about it.

Originally Posted by WeaponX
It's always fun to see people talk and type about stuff they know nothing about......keep up the not so good work SS930 maybe you could type something about Jim being Santa Claus.

Your working on being a bonehead with just one screen name.
Anthony, please point out which part I was incorrect about.

He's a F-ing joke and has probably 50+ screen names here, and been banned just as many times. The guy is a real mental case and has just as many personalities as screen names!

His boat is a 40 and it needs 'some work'. Wet 6's on boxes, custom 1200's that need some significant work, and the boat never ran right, probably because of those silly boxes. The comment above about the bussle is in regards to the 'custom' bussle he made for it out of 1/4" plywood. LMFAO!
You know damn well this is all true. Okay, the 1/4" plywood bussle issue might be pushing it a little, as I know you worked real hard making it, but I think even you can admit there might have just been a little structual issue or two with it, HAHAHA! But hey, nothing another layer or two of fiberglass couldn't fix!
Old 08-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by lowblue320
Which was the Recovery boat. I remember they all ran real hard.
..................I was referring to the 40 Skater here on OSO on Ebay too from time to time , it listed here on OSO for $ 49K no power or drives or rigging, , is this the boat that was damaged? It is in Miami now .
Old 08-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

..................I was referring to the 40 Skater here on OSO on Ebay too from time to time , it listed here on OSO for $ 49K no power or drives or rigging, , is this the boat that was damaged? It is in Miami now .
Yes, see my last post.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Anthony, please point out which part I was incorrect about.

You know damn well this is all true. Okay, the 1/4" plywood bussle issue might be pushing it a little, as I know you worked real hard making it, but I think even you can admit there might have just been a little structual issue or two with it, HAHAHA! But hey, nothing another layer or two of fiberglass couldn't fix!
The power is fine. And the bussle was a little thin in some spots when it was done but that has been fixed but needs paint all around. Come by and jump up and down on the bussle at Skaterfest it's very sound.

And the boxes are gone and I have rerigged it just a little. I hate the boxes wasted alot of time with every spacer and turning in turning out just shouldn't have ever been on the boat.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:50 AM

word on the lake was you made the deal & were going down to pick up the boat and bring it home last X mas ,what the h@ll happened on the deal
Old 08-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o40241-en.html

Up your price a few bones each month and get into this.. If he won't take $110k for it, he shouldn't have listed it at that!

Spend the next few years upgrading everything and you'll have what you want!
Old 10-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

geee guys I had no idea this was the comedy network!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.