Old 01-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

yes that is a nice one, it all looks top shelf
Old 01-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry but this is how I feel , that w/s is butt ugly , the cockpit is too far forward and makes boat look stubby . The ONLY windshield that looks nice is an MTI , sorry but thats how I feel
Old 01-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Registered

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by KEVLARKAT32
Sorry but this is how I feel , that w/s is butt ugly , the cockpit is too far forward and makes boat look stubby . The ONLY windshield that looks nice is an MTI , sorry but thats how I feel
Butt Ugly? your crazy... Its a Skater, and its beautiful... Some people on here, WOW.... All the cockpit, too far, stubby, whatever, thats ridicilous....

That is a beautiful boat, but thanks for your opinion.!!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Registered

At first I thought it was a sea ray with that foot tall w/s
Old 01-27-2012, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

I likey!! Not crazy about the windsheild but, I'm sure at speed it's awesome. I'm impressed that it runs over 100 mph. Don't worry Larry. Opinions are like a$$holes. we all have them. Lol
Old 01-27-2012, 09:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by KEVLARKAT32
Kevkat32, you know all Skater's are custom built and that is what the customer that built it wanted. Here are a few pictures of one thats a little different. The silver carbon dash was painted to match the strips in the graphics.
Attached Thumbnails Sweet 32-img_6430.jpg   Sweet 32-img_6445.jpg   Sweet 32-img_6448.jpg  

Sweet 32-img_6447.jpg  
Old 01-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Blume that looks great, what size is that?
Old 01-27-2012, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree, not a fan of how the screen is put together. The base is raised too high... But maybe the owner just wanted an absolutely wind-free ride, understandable with kids or whatever I guess...

But in my opinion, with outboards you're lacking a little speed in comparison to other boats that size, so by cutting off all the wind and noise, its going to *feel* even slower. I would imagine 100 mph in that boat probably feels about like 65 on the highway in your car..

I like a little drama while boating, I guess thats why I have a 24.. plenty of drama with that thing. Backseat passengers clinging to dear life, you can't hear your girlfriend screaming at you over the wind noise, she is too afraid to let go to punch you in the arm.. THAT'S boating!

That 32 with a big tunnel, huge screen and outboards is about as drama-free as it comes for owning a cat...

I love the second one blume posted, the base for the screen isn't so elevated.. And I'm a wraparound screen fan because the 24 is where those came from!
Old 01-27-2012, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by waterboy222
I agree, not a fan of how the screen is put together. The base is raised too high... But maybe the owner just wanted an absolutely wind-free ride, understandable with kids or whatever I guess...

But in my opinion, with outboards you're lacking a little speed in comparison to other boats that size, so by cutting off all the wind and noise, its going to *feel* even slower. I would imagine 100 mph in that boat probably feels about like 65 on the highway in your car..

I like a little drama while boating, I guess thats why I have a 24.. plenty of drama with that thing. Backseat passengers clinging to dear life, you can't hear your girlfriend screaming at you over the wind noise, she is too afraid to let go to punch you in the arm.. THAT'S boating!

That 32 with a big tunnel, huge screen and outboards is about as drama-free as it comes for owning a cat...

I love the second one blume posted, the base for the screen isn't so elevated.. And I'm a wraparound screen fan because the 24 is where those came from!
I'm with you waterboy. I want to move to a 30 or 32 but, I like having to drive the boat, read the water, + scare the crap out of people and myself. Running 120+ in my friends 36 Skater is nap time. I'm rethinking a 28 skater and modifying the cockpit. My 25 Talon has twice as much room as my friends 32 skater. My throttles are located on my right with the steering on the right side also. Another thing about the skaters under 40' is getting in and out of the front seats. How about 10" or so on either side of the front seats for access. My .02 cents.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.