My new 28 skater

Notices

My new 28 skater

Old 01-12-2019, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Australia
Hi,
Amazing setup. Im lookjing at cutting some water ramps into my 28. I am wondering where exactly they go on the hull in relation to the gear case. Do they go directly in front, - in the vertical of the X dimension?
Cheers
Aaron
Aaron, Yes they are directly in front of the vertical X axis, centered on it. Mine are about 5/8" wide.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Taboma
Aaron, Yes they are directly in front of the vertical X axis, centered on it. Mine are about 5/8" wide.
Thank you sir !!! much appreciated.
Old 02-17-2019, 05:25 PM
Registered

Default Winter 2019 Upgrade

My Lavorsi LED trim indicator broke late summer. So instead of $850 replacement cost (with not warranty or help from Lavorsi for a faulty product,.. again), I reached out to my go to guy, Ron Muller at Electronics Unlimited, to add a 12" Garmin screen. I think I am pretty much done with the 28!??? Well, maybe.

After

Before
Old 02-17-2019, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 29 Posts

Nice..how do you like the new trim paddles as well?
Old 02-17-2019, 06:21 PM
Registered

Default Paddle Trim

Thanks, With the Trim Sync addition, the right paddle switches are set to operate both engines, sync'ed equally, up and down with touches on the paddles up or down. The left are pre-set to position down about 4* (high speed turn angle as well) and a optimal high speed trim angle (up position) with both engines sync'ed. Really no need to even look at the trim indicators at all. Really makes the driving experience much more fun and safe, IMO.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Tamoba,
Went to the Miami boat show today and saw those paddle shifters and was quite confused until I read more and saw that they were for controlling trim and or tabs. Looks like a very cool addition! How do you like the screens versus the gauges?
Old 02-18-2019, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Man It looks really clean and Shiny. You must use awesome detail products. LOL
Old 02-18-2019, 04:57 PM
Registered

Default Paddle Trim Switches

Originally Posted by Rossman
Tamoba,
Went to the Miami boat show today and saw those paddle shifters and was quite confused until I read more and saw that they were for controlling trim and or tabs. Looks like a very cool addition! How do you like the screens versus the gauges?
Rossman, As you probably deduced, the paddles are nothing more that momentary switches that cam be used control trim functions or any other momentary switch function such as a electric horn or trim tabs as examples. I really like the screens because I can configure each one differently based upon what my needs or desires are at the time, i.e., dialing in set-up changes or navigating a unfamiliar body of water. With the MDC Trim Sync Race Edition, The need to closely monitor the trim positions essentially goes away - I can concentrate on driving and navigating more.
Old 02-18-2019, 04:59 PM
Registered

Default Detail Products

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
Man It looks really clean and Shiny. You must use awesome detail products. LOL
I am now addicted to your line of detail products for my boats and autos! My wife is also hooked on them which is a good thing!
Old 02-18-2019, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Taboma
My Lavorsi LED trim indicator broke late summer. So instead of $850 replacement cost (with not warranty or help from Lavorsi for a faulty product,.. again), I reached out to my go to guy, Ron Muller at Electronics Unlimited, to add a 12" Garmin screen. I think I am pretty much done with the 28!??? Well, maybe.

After

Before
Nice Job David!!!!! Looking great
What kind of detailing products are we talking about??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.