OSS Pickwick Challenge 2006

Notices

OSS Pickwick Challenge 2006

Old 03-09-2006, 04:38 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: OSS Pickwick Challenge 2006

Originally Posted by BuddyLuV
Hey Al Bundy you gonna make us some reservations????Are there any good cabins close to landing state park??
Who fired that shot????
Old 03-09-2006, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mama tryed
Who fired that shot????
That's Buddy Love, aka our local disco king, who's using MY material. I am a wholesale sales representative/distributor for Eastland Shoe Corp. And even though I often get to sell a thousand pairs at a time to my accounts (Shoe Sensation, Goody's, Underground Station, Rack Room, Shoe Show, Off Broadway, and lots of independents, etc.), I always tell people I'm Al Bundy when they ask what I do. Actually, I did work my way up the ladder, and sold shoes "on the floor" like old Al when I was going to college. Some people in our industry think the show was stupid, and projects "negative stereotypes" ............I think it was funny as hell.
Women LOVE shoes (ask any of them), and a lot of them wear short skirts when they're getting waited on ...........
Buddy, I have you fixed up in a room with your namesake brother Bud, or you can sleep with Peg ...........................
Kelly is sleeping in daddy's room .................
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 03-09-2006 at 09:36 AM.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For anyone that is interested, Jonathan from Adrenaline Powerboats and I rented "Little Corky's" from Pickwick Lake Cabins. We have room and the cabin is supposed to be very nice and located behind Pier 57 on the way to Grand Harbor. There is a big dock at the cabin with good deep water access so plan on leaving the boats in the water. I was at Pickwick and Pier 57 last weekend and fired the boat up on Saturday for the 1st run of the year!

When is the next meeting? I am finally in Nashville and need to meet the group. Thanks,

Scott
Old 03-10-2006, 04:45 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Zuckerman
That's Buddy Love, aka our local disco king, who's using MY material. I am a wholesale sales representative/distributor for Eastland Shoe Corp. And even though I often get to sell a thousand pairs at a time to my accounts (Shoe Sensation, Goody's, Underground Station, Rack Room, Shoe Show, Off Broadway, and lots of independents, etc.), I always tell people I'm Al Bundy when they ask what I do. Actually, I did work my way up the ladder, and sold shoes "on the floor" like old Al when I was going to college. Some people in our industry think the show was stupid, and projects "negative stereotypes" ............I think it was funny as hell.
Women LOVE shoes (ask any of them), and a lot of them wear short skirts when they're getting waited on ...........
Buddy, I have you fixed up in a room with your namesake brother Bud, or you can sleep with Peg ...........................
Kelly is sleeping in daddy's room .................
Steve
If your wifes closet looks like our's,,, I'd say womens shoes are a GOLD MINE!!!!

I'm told at least once a month, that I look like Al Bundy. I thought maybe the comment was directed at me.
Old 03-10-2006, 07:04 AM
Registered

Mama tryed,
That's OK, Al was a funny bastard. I hope they don't call your wife Peg ...................
Steve
Old 03-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Registered

Greetings,
I have emailed the 2006 volunteer pack and information sheets to most of you from last year and if you email me your address I will make sure you get the information asap. I am urging you all to respond as soon as possible so I can get credentials and shirts taken care of. A few of you have already returned the information.
In speaking with Tim, Dean and a few others I know this will be a great event. I will try to keep you as up to date as possible. I hope the phone numbers for the realtors helped a little.

This year promises to be even better with more boats racing. Make sure you bring plenty of film!! As always please feel free to email or call if you have any questions.

Karen Patterson
OSS Race Control
[email protected]
Old 03-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Registered

www.pickwickchallenge.com Check every day or so for updates.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:40 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Steve Zuckerman]Women LOVE shoes (ask any of them), and a lot of them wear short skirts when they're getting waited on ...........

Is that a Stiletto heel in your pocket or are you just happy to wait on me? If you're happy to wait on me, you better have that in a size 10, DOH!
Old 03-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Liquidsation]
Originally Posted by Steve Zuckerman

Is that a Stiletto heel in your pocket or are you just happy to wait on me? If you're happy to wait on me, you better have that in a size 10, DOH!
The stories I could tell............but this is a public forum ..........................
Steve
Old 03-12-2006, 07:23 PM

Re: OSS Pickwick Challenge 2006

Steve,
Not to get off the subject.. Do you know Tom Kenner in Ill.?
I know this is way off in left field, but he has a 2003 28' heat for sale that I'm interested in. It's on the Nordic website. It's the yellow boat on the left side of owner's pics. Just like your opinion on the 28. Thanks
Ken

Quick Reply: OSS Pickwick Challenge 2006

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.