Lake Travis Ramp info

Notices

Lake Travis Ramp info

Old 10-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbojack
About 2 weeks ago I was by there in the boat and there was a 4x4 that was buried to the frame in the front and back. A lot of people were looking at it. When I went by about an hr later it was still sitting like it was before.
Haha! That might have been some friends of mine. They got a 4-wheeler stuck, then got a 4x4 Tahoe stuck getting that out. They took a Jeep down, and made a little progress before they got them both stuck. Finally got the Jeep out, and came back down the next day with a backhoe to get the Tahoe.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fastestbowtie
Well my boat is smaller than most of your boats, but I just put in off the beach at Pace Bend about a month ago and from what I have heard you can still do it. Hope to find out soon.
I've done that a couple times. The problem is that the angle is so shallow that to get the trailer deep enough to launch water is almost coming in the doors.