Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > South Central US
Freeport to Port O'Connor toy run >

Freeport to Port O'Connor toy run

Notices

Freeport to Port O'Connor toy run

Old 12-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Busta, Billy was down there? Didn't they open up some fishing resort?
Old 12-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by boatman22
What torches...i don't know what you're talking about
I just remeber you and pookie running under my condo like some kinda brave-hart scene and your torch went out, yall stopped, you pulled out your lighter lit the torch and then used the torch to light your stogie! then yall chanted something and continued on your quest.

Originally Posted by Busta
That's Hadley, he was one of the four Santas. He is also Billy's little brother. Some of you Conroe folks might remember Billy and Vickie. They used to have a 29 Outlaw and had the storage building directly across from me at 105 Storage.

BTW, I checked the Shutterfly pics. I can't believe I'm not the one who fell in the water. Anyone see Pookie fall in? I'm still not sure how that happened. Maybe he caught himself on fire with tiki torch and needed to extinguish himself. Funny stuff!
That mystery is solved, Pookie fell in the water? That must have happened after I was ear pulled to bed! Also, Chris, I found a great pic that put you real close to Pookies situation that I'll send to you!

LOL, cherry Crystal Lite and lots of vodka. Usually, it's all over my shirt by the end of the night (hence, why I have lots of the exact same t-shirts, lol) but it looks like you stole that job this time!
That would be condensation from my coozy, I tend to use my rockin beer gut as a convient beer holder!

Last edited by T-RAV; 12-07-2011 at 12:37 AM.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:40 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by texashookers
Had a great time meeting all of yall hopefully we can meet up some more when it warms up I just wish I could remember more of that night and who that guy is in the blue shirt .
Who are you?
You need something other than fishing shirts to post over here! Maybe Busta can give you one of his koolaid stained LCPC shirts!
Old 12-07-2011, 01:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by T-RAV
Who are you?
You need something other than fishing shirts to post over here! Maybe Busta can give you one of his koolaid stained LCPC shirts!
I got bolt cutters (BOOM). INSIDE JOKE
Old 12-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by firehill19
Busta, Billy was down there? Didn't they open up some fishing resort?
Yep but I don't think they opened a fishing resort. They did get a 2nd house down in POC but they still live in the same place back here.

I wonder if you're thinking of Carl and Lisa. That moved down to Port Aransas to open up something like that.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Registered

I wonder if you're thinking of Carl and Lisa. That moved down to Port Aransas to open up something like that.
Your right about Carl and Lisa being the ones that moved down. Great to hear the wearabouts of Billy and Vickie.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:41 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Tom and I won the drawing for some fishing rods!!!!! I don't even fish so merry Christmas to my dad!!!