Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Southeast US
Boating in the greater Atlanta area. >

Boating in the greater Atlanta area.

Notices

Boating in the greater Atlanta area.

Old 03-22-2011, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in in a Midtown condo and used to spend my weekends at a house up on Lake Hartwell. Hartwell is a great lake and would be my first pick (except for the few restaurants), but im selling that house now. Ill be moving my boat to dry stack at Lazy Days marina in Buford. Ive been very impressed with my interactions with them thus far. My only complaint is they only have 93 octane and I want to run 87 in my HOs.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Contact Tiffiney, Rbr2328's wife, she will get you settled.

678-333-5768

Native of the area and a PRO.
I am still trying to sort things out regarding employment in the area but I had the opportunity to spend some time looking for homes in the Cumming area earlier this week.

My many thanks to Tiffiney there could not be a more professional and outgoing friendly person. She not only took the time with the patience of Jobe dealing with my scheduling issues over the past weeks but went way out of her way to show me around and make me feel that this area should be my new home. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you again.
Bob
Old 05-14-2011, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

My pleasure Bob, and thank you. That was the best compliment that anyone could ever give me!! Keep me posted on the move. I'll be here when your ready!! Take care, wishing you the best of luck!

Tiffiney