Who's boating in Sarasota Florida >

Who's boating in Sarasota Florida

Notices

Who's boating in Sarasota Florida

Old 03-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave3fl
PRA run from Tampa to I believe Mar Vista and points in between.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/p...16-2013-a.html
Well it's supposed to be nice weather this coming weekend and hopefully into next week... We're going to try an get out there and at least do some cruising... Probably hit a few spots along the way. Nice SeaCraft by the way!
Here's a pic of my Nova...
Old 03-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks! Cool Nova, I love the old classics. As long as the weather holds we will be out there this weekend and next and maybe a little bit in between lol Maybe we can meet up some time
Old 03-07-2013, 07:26 AM
Registered

Thanks! Cool Nova, I love the old classics. As long as the weather holds we will be out there this weekend and next and maybe a little bit in between lol Maybe we can meet up some time
Thanks! I agree the classics are the best! So far the weather is looking good for this weekend so we'll probably be out there, hopefully and definitely next weekend. Supposed to be high 70's all week thankfully because, I'm over all this cold weather! Yeah, maybe we'll meet up. Where do you run at?
Old 03-08-2013, 05:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by WellcraftNick233
Thanks! I agree the classics are the best! So far the weather is looking good for this weekend so we'll probably be out there, hopefully and definitely next weekend. Supposed to be high 70's all week thankfully because, I'm over all this cold weather! Yeah, maybe we'll meet up. Where do you run at?
I'm hoping to get out this weekend and next as well. We usually hit up egmont or the longboat sandbar. I'm ready for some warm weather as well.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Registered

I'm hoping to get out this weekend and next as well. We usually hit up egmont or the longboat sandbar. I'm ready for some warm weather as well.
Those are great spots but the water is way to cold to get out of the boat! Last time we were out at egmont, rotten ralphs in galati yachts basin was still open....... We usually stay around lido, sarasota bay, and new pass but we'll cruise up to longboat pass every once in a while. This cold weather is getting to me, I think I got cabin fever!!
Old 03-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by WellcraftNick233
Those are great spots but the water is way to cold to get out of the boat! Last time we were out at egmont, rotten ralphs in galati yachts basin was still open....... We usually stay around lido, sarasota bay, and new pass but we'll cruise up to longboat pass every once in a while. This cold weather is getting to me, I think I got cabin fever!!
I agree, the water is toooo cold! We ended up going fishing on saturday and ran down to cortez kitchen. That place was great, we will definitely be back!
Old 03-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Registered

I agree, the water is toooo cold! We ended up going fishing on saturday and ran down to cortez kitchen. That place was great, we will definitely be back!
Yeah, The Kitchen is a great place! We’ll probably stop there next weekend. We went out Sunday, it was a little choppy in the morning but nice in the afternoon… We cruised for a bit then hit the bearded clam for lunch; I love it when a drink is served in a bucket! We’ll definitely be out this coming Saturday!! Let me know if you’re going next weekend and we’ll all meet up.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:25 AM
Registered

This weekend is up in the air for me. I am hoping to go out but there are a few little things i need to take care of on the boat and my truck started overheating this morning. If I can get everything squared away I will be out.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:35 AM
Registered

This weekend is up in the air for me. I am hoping to go out but there are a few little things i need to take care of on the boat and my truck started overheating this morning. If I can get everything squared away I will be out.
Dave, you get your truck figured out? We got out there on Saturday and it was great! Lot of sun, nice and warm, made it over to the Kitchen for lunch… Looking forward to summer and wish it would get here quicker!
Old 03-20-2013, 08:38 AM
Registered

Anybody know where's the best place to see the Honda Grand Prix in St. Pete this weekend?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.