Lake Lanier power boaters >

Lake Lanier power boaters

Notices

Lake Lanier power boaters

Old 08-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Which weekend are you thinking about? And what are everyone's thoughts on doing a monthly run? That should give people some good photo ops.

38 Fountain Lightning
Old 08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'd be in for the next nice weekend. Saturday or Sunday would work for me.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:19 AM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 57 Posts

I'm thinking within the next two weeks.

This gives me enough time to iron out the details. Proposed date....8/17/14 This is a Sunday. We can meet up around 12-1pm so we don't interfere with Church and Lunch. If this is a conflict for someone please speak up. I don't know if we can accommodate everyone but this group is small enough to try, at least on the first go round.
We can buzz the lake for a little while then get a bite to eat before everyone wants to head to the house to prep for Monday. The eating won't replace a dinner but I'm always hungry after lunch and before dinner anyway. I will make a firm call on the plan by the end of this week and hopefully it works for most. It will give us all a great reason to run our boats and meet people with the same interests. I can't get enough of power boats and talking trash with friends, especially if there is meat on a grill close by.... It will be nice to run around with a few boats and not deal with some of the stress that a big event can cause.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I am game for the 17th, I think based on the list we could really get some great photos, I really like the idea of all of us getting together once a month for some fun and running our boats. Nice to see afford riggs together having fun and just talking $hiT, lol We need a cruiser to throw some big wake and get some air shots.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Where would people like to meet up. Preferably somewhere with public ramp access, but it's up to anyone where we all rumble into.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by myattitude
I am game for the 17th, I think based on the list we could really get some great photos, I really like the idea of all of us getting together once a month for some fun and running our boats. Nice to see afford riggs together having fun and just talking $hiT, lol We need a cruiser to throw some big wake and get some air shots.
I have the cruiser but don't want that fuel bill to run all day on it but if we want to get some air shots for a little while out in the main channel by holiday, our pig can throw a nice wake for sure!
Old 08-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 13 Posts

Besides if I take the cruiser, then I cannot play with the new toy. I would be down for the 17th as that's my birthday and would be running my 25' Warlock
Old 08-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Happy Early B day bro. Awesome new secret weapon. I feel you on the fuel bill, lol. I am game for some air born shots
Old 08-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am out of town on the 17th
Old 08-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

17th is good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.