Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Southeast US
Lake Lanier power boaters >

Lake Lanier power boaters

Notices

Lake Lanier power boaters

Old 08-10-2014, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm in 38 Cig. Maybe you guys can help. I want to redo the interior in my boat this winter and would really like someone local, any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Bino, clear out that mail box! Have some ideas on the interior. Maybe someone else will have some better local people than I. Used the best local one I know of last year and don't believe it would be done to the standards of your boat. We can talk next weekend.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by aquaforce
USCG did not accept my first submission and I am waiting on a BOS returned from the seller. Since I have been slammed at work and my paperwork on the boat is not happening I have not gotten around to get my maintenance done so we are not in the water yet.
All the arrangements sound great and I am looking forward to getting together with you all when I can.
Post up some of the pics if you all can. I am really hating that we are not in the water yet but maybe some pics will make me feel better............... or not.
We should have some good opportunities to do this again this year. Good luck with the paperwork!
Old 08-11-2014, 04:54 AM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 57 Posts

Found a great spot to cook out. Keep you fingers crossed I can snag it early Sunday morning. I'm starting to get excited.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Good Morning Crew, Tomcei I was wondering if you need some help getting stuff together? I can run by costco and grab some burgers, brats and hotdogs? Water and soda as well. I can pre cook the brats so grilling them will easy. Let me know. Sunday should be a blast, looking forward to getting out and chilling.
Greg
Old 08-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Registered

Thanks myattitude. I'll let you know soon. I will wait till Thursday before I decide on how much meat to bring. I will be requesting a final count on people that haven't spoken up on Wednesday. .. If you like brats then certainly bring some. I already have a secret Santa for the burgers. There will be burgers. Hot dogs. Chips. And water or coke to drink.

Ok Peeps...6 days left.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 13 Posts

Just found out the issue with the one lower unit on our Warlock so now we wait and see if they can get the parts and get it back together by Friday!

I hate the hurry up and wait game!
Old 08-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Would like to join you guys but going to Destin run. Hope to catch up soon. I should have the fountain back together before labor day and can get some running shots and put out a huge wake.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DirtyMoney
Would like to join you guys but going to Destin run. Hope to catch up soon. I should have the fountain back together before labor day and can get some running shots and put out a huge wake.
I'm sure we will do it again and would love to have you join us.

okay, if you plan to eat a burger and haven't spoken up yet please do so now.
I will review the thread to gather a count so we have something for everyone who plans to eat. Hopefully the weather will be good and we all have a great time. Looking forward to meeting some of you and chillin out.
Old 08-13-2014, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

36 spectre and I'm in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.