Sarasota Florida >

Sarasota Florida

Notices

Sarasota Florida

Old 12-17-2021, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Sarasota Florida

Well it looks like I may be getting transferred to Sarasota fl for work. So my question is What are some good boating recommendations and are there any poker runs around the area. where would you all recommend the best place to live preferably close to SRQ airport. Would like to get to know you all living in or near the area as well. Sorry for starting a new thread I kinda thought it would get more attention if i just started a new thread rather than just add to my previous one ( if you all haven't seen my other thread i just moved to florida from kentucky) and sorry for all the newbie questions lol
Thanks, Chris

Last edited by moparcrazzzy; 12-17-2021 at 11:10 PM.
Old 12-17-2021, 10:24 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 302 Likes on 150 Posts

Looking forward to the feed back you receive Chris. Wife and I have been considering that area for several years. Still waiting on kid..12-18 more months shes done with Grad school and its time to relocate.

Chris
Old 12-18-2021, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 794 Likes on 305 Posts

[QUOTE=moparcrazzzy;4815389]Well it looks like I may be getting transferred to Sarasota fl for work. So my question is What are some good boating recommendations and are there any poker runs around the area.

Sarasota has a thriving boat industry and all that goes with it, wether racing or fishing.
Also has a stout racing heritage, my great grandfather had a sister who had land on Siesta Key before it was developed. Her grandson is Odell Lewis.
As far as a place to live, you’ll have to do some leg work as there are a lot of factors. But the boating around here is good.
Old 12-23-2021, 08:11 PM
Registered

Thanks hoodoo for the reply. I have a lot to learn about the area. Right now I am renting a house in Placida fl for a year or so. I kinda want to watch the market to see what it dose. I was originality working @ PGD airpor but got persuaded to work @ SRQ airport so here I am lol
Thanks,Chris
Old 12-26-2021, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 794 Likes on 305 Posts

What do you do at the airport?
Old 12-26-2021, 10:56 AM
Registered

I am a Aircraft mechanic. I mostly work on Airbus A320's and work for an airline .
Thanks,Chris