aggressor 25 >

aggressor 25

Notices

aggressor 25

Old 02-20-2002, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jason,

Welcome to the family and congratulations on getting your 25 Aggressor. Your 25 is only the 2nd one ever painted with that graphic, the other one was done in purple. Let us know how your first run goes and if theres ever anything we can do. Would be great to have you join us at this years rally.

GodSpeed
Old 02-20-2002, 08:02 AM
kook

Nice. What's under the hatch?

Old 02-20-2002, 11:35 AM
NVRENOUGH

It has a 496 mag in it, the 375 hp. it is all set up for silent chocie but scince they didn`t have any at the factory at the time i just have to put the diverters on. it also has the auto halo, elec. bolsters, and more, i can`t rember off the top of my head. I can`t wait for summer to get here, uggh this sucks

jason

Last edited by NVRENOUGH; 02-20-2002 at 11:41 AM.

Old 02-20-2002, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Jason:

Congratulations !!! When does the boating season (or is it a weekend) start in Vermont ? Do you already have the silent choice diverters, or do you need them ? I may have a set, since I just took the silent choice off my boat.

Doug
Old 02-20-2002, 11:00 PM
NVRENOUGH

The season starts around may 1, maybee late april since it has been warm, but it realy doesn`t kick into full swing untill around june. and thanks for the offer but i am gonna try the motor with just the thru hulls, if it is to loud then i will add the sielent choice.

jason

Old 02-21-2002, 12:05 AM
Registered

That Aggressor looks bad ass!!!
Got any more pics of it? Maybe you can post some more for me to drool over.

Heck, leave them big and send them to my email at [email protected]
Damn I'm jealous!!
Old 02-25-2002, 02:12 PM
Registered

Congrats, that's the sweetest looking Agressor I have ever seen! If you do have more pics Click Here and send them my way as well.
Old 02-25-2002, 07:33 PM
NVRENOUGH

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. I am so excited about it and i can`t wait for summer to get here. the way its going up here maybe it will be a little early.

jason

Old 02-25-2002, 08:04 PM
Banned

Nice boat! Didn't I see that one on boat trader? I recall eyeballing one that looked like that. I am looking for a boat very similar in size and performance.

Good luck with the new baby!
Old 02-25-2002, 10:26 PM
NVRENOUGH

Yup, thats the one from boat trader. I drove out last monday to look at it and it was exactly what was advertised. perfect condition. It has two or three hours on it. The one thing it doesn`t have, and this may sound a little silly, is the bumper cleats, I don`t kknow were i am gonna tie the rea bumpers to due to the fact that the cleats are almost on the transom, not on the side like my baja. Oh well, I`m sure those won`t be hard to add.

Jason

Last edited by NVRENOUGH; 02-25-2002 at 10:30 PM.

Quick Reply: aggressor 25

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.