Just got back from the.......... >

Just got back from the..........

Notices

Just got back from the..........

Old 01-27-2002, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HP
Very cool pictures. I couldn't tell from the picture where are the thottles mounted ? An advantage of the side by side bolsters can be driver throttle man if you want to do some heavy race or poker runs.
Old 01-27-2002, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dave, will you have any boats at the St. Louis show? Thanks.
Old 01-27-2002, 07:33 PM
Registered

Are you going to bring one of the new Innovators to the NYC Poker Run in June? It would be nice to see you guys (and some of the smaller builders from the board) come out and play on the Hudson. Outerlimits, Sonic, Skater, Hustler, Cigarette and Spectre always make a huge impression. It would be good to see a factory team from Sunsation out on the river with the other 190+ boats.
Old 01-28-2002, 08:34 AM
Registered

HP500,

Nice capture of the specs and information you picked up and sharing that with all. The cabin entrance on the Innovator will be a split dash (no pic's yet) that will operate Hydraulically with the power foot rest laying down and the dash rising up for plenty of access room when you hit the switch.

We will be at St. Louis with a Dominator, 288, 25 Aggressor and 288 Mid Cabin Open Bow.

Kirk, rest easy big guy, the boats are very different in many ways with the Innovator running about 15 - 20K more due the standard features on this boat. About the only thing that is available on the Innovator that you could get would be the rear hatch and rear bolster setup, the rest of the setup is not possible on the Dominator as far as dash, cockpit and cabin layout. You can not get the new windshield dash layout with a fairing.

With the first few Innovators sold, it'll be hard to make the NYC poker run unless of course the new owners are open to the idea and would like to make the trip.

Keep checking our web-site, as new pic's become available I'll be adding them and other info.

Hope you all enjoyed the show and had the chance to meet Denny and the boys at Barrington Marine. They did a great job and so far they sold 5 boats at the show. Pretty exciting stuff.

GodSpeed All

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: DaveSunsation ]
Old 01-28-2002, 07:31 PM
Registered

Hey Sunsation
Great job! The boats in Chicago were great. The new paint jobs are awesome. The new open bow should be a big hit. The new innvator is definetly going to create a buzz in the industry. I can't wait to see some magazine exposure. Nice job on the new brochure,hope to see the website updated soon.

holms
Old 01-29-2002, 09:19 AM
KN
Registered

Thanks David, I just have a little cabin fever, I'm getting anxious for spring, so I can get my boat. I read these post about the Innovator and I second guess myself. Where I shouldn't, you guys built me an awesome boat, I wouldn't change a thing. Only two and a half months to go untill spring, I don't know if I can take it.

Kirk
Old 01-29-2002, 09:36 AM
Registered

Eric,

Thanks for the encouraging words and yes the web-site is next. Just waiting to get the CD's back from the graphics place that helped me with the new brochure so hang tight, I'll have it done pretty soon here, these boat shows keep slowing me down -go figure.

Kirk,

Was sixty here yesterday so your wait might not be as long this year. Look forward to hearing about your first run.

GodSpeed!!!!!
Old 01-29-2002, 12:06 PM
stingray

In the 70's this week here in Va. Beach. Gotta love it!...

Rick

Old 01-29-2002, 04:13 PM
stingray

Thumbs up

Thanks for the package Dave. The new brochure looks awesome as well as the new items inside. Can;'t wait to see the CD...

Rick