Notices

2006 Schedules

Old 12-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2006 Schedules

Pete,

Freedom of speech is great....but read the post Steve put up on the milling circle....its not freedom of speech when if your not a racer to speek....this is why this section has lost so many racers....the non racers BS
Thats the voice of reason I am speeking of...
I think there was nothing wrong with Phantom's question...and starting this thread...it was just a question for info...even answered by a OSS racers and letting us know what is in the works....thats all we want....but read on and you will see it was not a SBI racer that started problems.....

So you see, once again...the racers are not the problem on here....its the non racers.....the racers just want to race...

Don't get me wrong...there are guys on here that are non racers that post info or congratulate teams....I think thats great....but you know the BS I'm talking about and you have been one that dose it....I hope you put a stop to it or I for one hope Steve takes you out of here along with others who are the problem for 2006....

The buttom line is some of us racers want us all to race as one....and if we don't we at least have a oppertunity to race both Organizations....but if you take away the cheerleaders...this section will be much better for the sport and the racers....and the funny thing is....thats why Steve started this section.....

Last edited by MANITIE; 12-05-2005 at 01:44 PM.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:45 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,736 Likes on 3,794 Posts

Frank,
here is a photo of the tenative schedule, Im sure if Biloxi can host a race they will. Once Again ONLY TENATIVE. Which one can guess LOTS of possibilities.
Attached Thumbnails 2006 Schedules-natlawards_sp_21.jpg  
Old 12-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Registered

There are some good sites on there.....

I hope they can do anything they can to have them on different weekends as SBI...its been a few years since I raced in Canada.....we had a great time when we were there

Vegas should also be cool....
Old 12-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Registered

Looks like I should get ready to put some more miles under my fat a$$ next year. Looks like a lot of fun to me. See you all soon.
Old 12-05-2005, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pete,
I heard as of yesterday that Vegas was off the list is that true???

Thanks
Old 12-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,736 Likes on 3,794 Posts

Have not heard that, but havent followed up on anything , been packing for a trip to Ireland, hopefully the new year well bring in a schedule.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Frank you sure are up to date on whats goin on with OSS............can you fill us in on the SBI schedule?
Old 12-05-2005, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Angry Re: 2006 Schedules

Go to the Fountain web site,I am sure it tells all,no rule enforcement,wonderful Fountain exposure and etc.The only way this will ever be corrected is if we fix the problem at large,All the racers race together not in different series on the same weekends because that sucks,PERIOD.What the ideal situation would be is that the so called RICH BOYS CLUB As Klaatu called it bought John C out and called it THE SUPERBOAT INTERNATIONAL OFFSHORE SUPER SERIES and enforced rules and specs than maybe we could do something,until we all merge we are all just PISSIN in the wind,and that is a fact just look at the difference in attendence since Mike A has not been involved,with sponsors and attendence and new venues,so you guys can argue until you are BLUE in the face,either we all race together as one with some divisional races or we find something else to PISS OUR Money away on,Period.OSS AND SBI & APBA all need to race together and if you all can not see that than please find another sport to follow because you are not in it for the sport.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ryan,

The SBI schedule is the same as last year. Other then 1 Marathon race this year in May, and the June Marathon date will be a new site. Also another race will be put on the schedule in Sept. Hope that helps, if you need any other info or exact dates give me a call.

I will also try to keep everyone up to date on the OSS schedule. As we talk and things change I will try to post it. After my conversation with them today I posted about Vegas.

Last edited by Xtremeracing; 12-06-2005 at 01:06 AM.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Talking Re: 2006 Schedules

Klaatu,I am not a OSS or SBI or APBA hater,and further more I dont even dislike you because I really have only met you a few times,what I do want is only the best for the sport and that is all,I think what Frank is doing for the Factory classes is great,I also know that both organizations are very head strong in there beliefs and we are not going to change that.I know that I am not a key player when it comes to making decisions nor are you,so as I said all I want is what is best for the sport,for all involved together not seperated and that is all and I hope you enjoy your Holidays,SIR

Quick Reply: 2006 Schedules

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.