Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Super Boat International
Super Stock Hollywood >

Super Stock Hollywood

Notices

Super Stock Hollywood

Old 06-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any real racer would have done what Steve did!!!! You know for sure the points will come in handy at years end!!!!
great job!!! Never quit!!! .....I hate Quitters!!!!
Old 06-19-2007, 02:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

[QUOTE=Daren Schwartz;2167752]Steve: I too will take the high road and consider deleting my post. However, prior to doing so, I request that you please point out the ironic statements you refer to.[/QUOTE

Happy to do so Buddy ..... in private. In public I'll ask: What is wrong with you? This is third to fourth points you are crying about. It's us, DVC. Remember the last two years? 150 laps 200 beers?
SQ
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:00 PM
Registered

Default Before or after fire

In responce to worlds Steve lets be honest here they did happen to out a fire first then jump back in and continue.
LOL.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

sugarstick did you get your boat yet?
Old 06-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Registered

Looking forward to speaking privately. Publicly, to clarify two things: 1) there is no crying from our end 2) to recap worlds race, for all who have chimed in, dvc broke down 1st. We kept racing until we caught on fire. While putting out fire, DVC saw this as an opportunity to run more laps to take win. Once our fire was out, we saw this, and proceeded to get back in our boat and run on one motor and followed the precedent set by DVC to also go for the win. In the end, the race was called due to time and the checkered flag coming out for other classes running. Facts!
Old 06-21-2007, 08:42 AM
Registered

Now thats racing, and win at all cost attitude!!! Its great!!
Old 06-21-2007, 10:10 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I think it's pretty obvious to the four people on the planet who care: The reason that Key West was not a problem to YOU, in fact it's remembered as a duel that we still laugh about, is because YOU WON it. I have told you what I think of your "one way" actions and ethics privately. I'm done defending the fact that we follow the rulebook, in this embarrassing (for you, for boatracing) thread. I apologize for being drawn into it. If it's about the trophy, I have an old third place trophy from Hollywood you can have, Lee and I have a truckload of trophies. We enjoy winning them, but whats more important to our Team is the fun we have and the friendships we've made. To each his own.
Steve Quick 800 404 0058
Lee Austin 954 791 2552
Frank Lamadrid 305 305 1223
SQ
Old 06-21-2007, 10:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by wcmarine
Now thats racing, and win at all cost attitude!!! Its great!!
Could not agree more WC. That's always our attitude on the course. And if we like the outcome or not we will buy you a beer when it's over. There's always the next race. But racing on OSO is not much fun. SQ
Old 06-23-2007, 11:12 AM
Registered

Listen, this is not how we want the season to continue! We enjoy the fun/friendship and competition with you guys too much to let this get in the way! It's not about the trophy/wins, so lets let it go for now and get ready for a great race in sarasota where we can discuss this further and come to an amicable agreement so the season ends up being the best one yet! See you in Sarasota for some fun times!
Old 06-23-2007, 03:01 PM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

Freeze Frame Will Be In Sarasota To Do On Board cameras and Helicopter Footage I will Forward Everthing To Sbi Tv i Still Have A couple Of Cameras Left For The Event www.freezeframevideo.net

Quick Reply: Super Stock Hollywood

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.