Notices

P4 in Key west

Old 11-10-2010, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by waterboy1
Gotta agree with that...the step down effect hurts the bracket classes.Plus running a twin engine canopied vee at 85mph would be boring!
I have to agree with Bruce and Mark both on this for sure.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by waterboy1
Who cares about the poker run boats?
most of the people I know are going to check out the pr boats and party. for racing what theres 10 big cats running in 3 or 4 classes. I thought after LAST year they were going to make 850 and 750 one class? now you have unlimited,850,750,525 since no turbines showed up otherwise 5 classes with big cats and the same with vee classes. and in p4 old f2s run 84 to 94 back in the day I am sure those boats are rebuilt to more like 600 plus hp. and the same about the f1s. but in 3 to 4 plus sea a 35 to 38 foot boat will out handle a 26 to 30 f1. I also see problems in both clubs boats running boats that will run 90 with the right prop in p5 and 80 in p6 with 600 to 700hp plus in both classes.we need to have the old A to D classes and f1 and f2. hell if I have my health back by next year I plan on running a race or 2 but 4 pokerruns for sure. if I can race it will be in p4,a 28 saber cause it better hit 85. I miss the old days when everyone raced 150 boats,now a days everyones going there to party and check out the pokerrun boats and catch one of the races . for those that are racing god bless be safe AND MAYBE NEXT YEAR I'll be there, two surgeries to go one shoulder and a redo on the knee replacement haha.some docs are just butches and I met a few