Notices

War Paint fliped

Old 11-16-2011, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob, seeing you attend the awards ceremony, and now hearing that Danny is fine and headed home is tremendous news!!! I've stated many times on the air that your Apache Cat is one of my favorite designs of all time. The small, low slung canopy design, which gives the boat that wide, aggressive, muscular look that I like, is obviously not about the aesthetics, but all about safety with the very small and low frontal area. This classic did her job admirably and will continue to do so. I look forward to seeing and working with your team in the future....All my best... Stan Lane
Old 11-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Apache041
Maybe it's time you retired!!!!!!!!
Glad to see you Sunday night and glad you and Danny are okay!

Cowboy
Crazy Chicken
Old 11-18-2011, 07:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by vortex5021
Bob, seeing you attend the awards ceremony, and now hearing that Danny is fine and headed home is tremendous news!!! I've stated many times on the air that your Apache Cat is one of my favorite designs of all time. The small, low slung canopy design, which gives the boat that wide, aggressive, muscular look that I like, is obviously not about the aesthetics, but all about safety with the very small and low frontal area. This classic did her job admirably and will continue to do so. I look forward to seeing and working with your team in the future....All my best... Stan Lane
Stan , We appreciate the support you give our team, I think there is no one better to call a race than you . Your right the boat did its job just like it was designed to....Ive told everyone before how safe we feel in that boat and this showed us why. Lokk forward to seeing you soon. Best wishes thru the holidays....Danny Crank
Old 11-18-2011, 07:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cowboy145
Glad to see you Sunday night and glad you and Danny are okay!

Cowboy
Crazy Chicken
Thanks cowboy it was great seeing the CRAZY CHICKEN team again!!!!
Old 11-20-2011, 12:34 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Thank You, Stan. You will definitely see us for the season opener. We'll just build her better. It's been a total pleasure working with you over the years
Old 11-20-2011, 04:00 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Also the design of the sponsons are one rescuing factor. The tips of them are shaped to keep the boat as long as possible above water and while submerged provides tremendous lift.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Danny,

Our prayers r with you for a speedy recovery. Great to see you on the boards , be well my friend we will see you soon.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:51 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Thanks Frank Im feelin good ....Appreciate the thoughts brother...See ya soon!!!!
Old 12-14-2011, 03:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Best post EVER!!!!!!!
I AM retired Mr. Dart-In-Neck.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CigDaze
The internet would be a better place.
The world would be a better place if you were gone from it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.