MGD Performance

Notices

MGD Performance

Old 02-20-2007, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default MGD Performance

Doug,
As you know this hull was sold. .... but now MDG has brought it to life !!
Doug will give you all the details of the motor. I'm going to give you all the details of the build,
The swim platform was installed and the fuel tank was foamed in place. Today it was glassed over.
the engine hatch was layed up with a black scoop, and the black windscreens are also done.
The deck wil come out tomorrow, and I WILL have pictires.
Rick
Attached Thumbnails MGD Performance-dscn0032-large-.jpg   MGD Performance-dscn0031-large-.jpg   MGD Performance-dscn0012-large-.jpg  

Old 02-21-2007, 05:42 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Rick I see something new, Now your putting a second tube for wiring and hoses on the other side. With all the changes these days so much for making your job easier. Even the slightest change takes time. Looks like you and Bob will be busy for a while.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by z.zuperboat
Rick I see something new, Now your putting a second tube for wiring and hoses on the other side. With all the changes these days so much for making your job easier. Even the slightest change takes time. Looks like you and Bob will be busy for a while.
We asked for the tube on the other side so we will be able to set the boat up for throttles and gauges on the other side. that way the boat can be run by two people. We like to run our cat with both of us so we thought it would be cool for both of us to be able to run the superboat.

By the way i am Dave's (MDGperformance) son, Jason. We are excited to get this boat running!
Old 02-24-2007, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey rick hows everything going on hull,any new pics?Engine is coming together well.Went with 14qt pan john measured konrad boat at your shop at i think we will be ok.I am wainting for several parts to come in to finish engine.Hoping to run on dyno upcoming week.Thinking about using bellhousing oil coolers,but i know clearance is tight back there.
Attached Thumbnails MGD Performance-dsc00128.jpg   MGD Performance-dsc00138.jpg   MGD Performance-dsc00139.jpg  

Old 02-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Another Superboat in MD!
Old 02-25-2007, 06:18 AM
Registered

MGD their is a Pantera form called Conversion in progress and I think he is doing the same conrad setup. He said something about having to relocate the oil filter from the back because of room issues. Check it out . Not a big deal but something to think about.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Registered

Dave and Jason,
You'll be happy to know that your hull was moved into the assembly bay today. Also the deck was pulled from the mold. Tomorrow, I'll get the lifting tubes cut off,sanded and the storage locker glassed on. Plus I'll also get it all gelcoated, then flipped so Coen get get started on the rigging. She's looking beautiful.
Attached Thumbnails MGD Performance-dscn0033-large-.jpg   MGD Performance-dscn0035-large-.jpg   MGD Performance-dscn0036-large-.jpg  

Old 02-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Registered

One more !!
Attached Thumbnails MGD Performance-dscn0037-large-.jpg  
Old 02-27-2007, 11:17 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking Good FX!

Is that another 30' in the mold I see in the background?

I looked again, not a 30, maybe a 21' ??
Old 02-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Registered

Another all white 30 I believe for inventory. The photo angle makes it look smaller.

Quick Reply: MGD Performance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.