Replacement for our 24' Superboat >

Replacement for our 24' Superboat

Notices

Replacement for our 24' Superboat

Old 12-11-2007, 05:25 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its K-WELLS, my favorite stockboy is back. lol lol !!!!

Last edited by Superbabi; 12-11-2007 at 11:46 AM.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:11 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,074 Likes on 283 Posts

Velocity builds a great boat pat. We have a 28 at the shop with an Injected 540 making 625hp, runs a couple ticks over 80.Very Stable
Old 12-11-2007, 07:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Velocity builds a great boat pat. We have a 28 at the shop with an Injected 540 making 625hp, runs a couple ticks over 80.Very Stable
The one that I'm going to see on Sunday had about the same power and did run over 80 for the privious owner. If I buy it, she will just have my 502Mag and probably just crack 70. Getting back on the water is first priority, running faster can wait another year or two…
Old 12-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,074 Likes on 283 Posts

Good Luck Pat
Old 12-11-2007, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Good Luck Pat
Thank you...
Old 12-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by K-WELLS
no------just a man in general........let me guess you drive a minivan too????
Cmon Guys, K-Wells is one of the lucky ones who, unlike us, isn't saddled with a wife. He is therefore free to explore "alternative" lifestyles without the expected consequence of angering the spouse. He's got it made!
Old 12-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jayhawk261
Cmon Guys, K-Wells free to explore "alternative" lifestyles
I thought so !!!!
Old 12-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Registered

Cmon Guys, K-Wells is one of the lucky ones who, unlike us, isn't saddled with a wife. He is therefore free to explore "alternative" lifestyles without the expected consequence of angering the spouse. He's got it made!
If being man enough to let my girl know her place is considered an "alternative" lifestyle---I guess im guilty as charged. When my girl wants to change the color of the window treatments or the bathmat----she can. When it comes to buying a boat with money I earned she can either come on the boat I choose to buy or be replaced. "men" like superbabi, or as I like to call them "vaginas" forgot that about 40 yrs ago when they tied the knot and agreed to be castrated. Now lets get back to the topic-----offshore powerboats----- with balls. If superbaby dosnt like it maybe he should go chill on searayonly.com
Old 12-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Registered

and for the record Ive been saddled for 3 yrs-------I just know how to run a tight ship
Old 12-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by K-WELLS
If being man enough to let my girl know her place is considered an "alternative" lifestyle---I guess im guilty as charged. When my girl wants to change the color of the window treatments or the bathmat----she can. When it comes to buying a boat with money I earned she can either come on the boat I choose to buy or be replaced. "men" like superbabi, or as I like to call them "vaginas" forgot that about 40 yrs ago when they tied the knot and agreed to be castrated. Now lets get back to the topic-----offshore powerboats----- with balls. If superbaby dosnt like it maybe he should go chill on searayonly.com
Perhaps you could write a book to help out all us poor schleps who don't know how to put a woman "in her place". It ought to be a big seller. I can't wait to attend the book signing!

Quick Reply: Replacement for our 24' Superboat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.