Replacement for our 24' Superboat >

Replacement for our 24' Superboat

Notices

Replacement for our 24' Superboat

Old 12-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jayhawk261
Perhaps you could write a book to help out all us poor schleps who don't know how to put a woman "in her place". It ought to be a big seller. I can't wait to attend the book signing!
EASY there oprah--- I never said I "put" women in thier place. I love and respect all women. But just to hear someone mutter the phrase "the wife said no" in regards to purchasing a powerboat is just extremely painful to hear. I could just never imagine taking my wifes input on a powerboat seriously. A cruiser is a different story, but as I stated before this is not baylineronly.com now is it???
Old 12-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,074 Likes on 283 Posts

Old 12-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Registered

I take everything my wife has to say seriously. This is mostly due to the fact that she is much smarter than I am (getting a phd and all!). I'm sure the reason that Pat and others such as myself welcome input from our wives on these types of purchases is due to the fact that we want our wives to spend time on the boat. My 24 is for sale and we are purchasing a larger boat solely because my wife is not comfortable in the big waves in our small boat. I can either tell her it isn't her decision to make and go boating without her, or I can work with her until we find a boat that both of us will enjoy and want to spend time on. In the end, doing it my way, we will both be happy. If you don't care to spend the time with your family on the water, then obviously your approach works well for you.

Sorry for Hijacking Pat. I can stop if you want me to. Maybe ask your wife if I should

Last edited by jayhawk261; 12-11-2007 at 08:21 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

K-WELLS , I see your acting just like Mommies little boy once again.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by K-WELLS
EASY there oprah--- I never said I "put" women in thier place. I love and respect all women. But just to hear someone mutter the phrase "the wife said no" in regards to purchasing a powerboat is just extremely painful to hear. I could just never imagine taking my wifes input on a powerboat seriously. A cruiser is a different story, but as I stated before this is not baylineronly.com now is it???
Well I have been trying to resist replying to your comments Master Wells. I do remember that you are new to this game.
I have to tell you that my wife has many more year of performance boating experience than you and could likely throttle a boat better than you have dreamed of. Many times, my wife ran our twin engine Cig home when had I tilted a few too many.
That said, her opinion as my co-captain on the water and in life is one that I do value. We have 2 children and a boat with a larger cockpit and cabin than a 26' Joker/Corsa is a very reasonable request.

Last edited by Pat McPherson; 12-11-2007 at 08:29 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by K-WELLS
and for the record Ive been saddled for 3 yrs------
Yea, you and Billybob.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by jayhawk261
Sorry for Hijacking Pat. I can stop if you want me to. Maybe ask your wife if I should
No problem; this exchange has actually livened up the forum...
Old 12-11-2007, 08:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

[QUOTE=Superbabi;2368546]Yea, you and Billybob.
QUOTE]
Holy crap thats funny G...
Old 12-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Superbabi
Yea, you and Billybob.
exactly superb1tch, billybob------you really think that was funny???? is billybob supposed to be like a gay person or something??? are you implying that im gay????? i thought you jersey trash could talk some shop if provoked??? and a gay joke is the best you could do ---you simpleton????? why dont you, yur best friend "the judge" and his gimp go have a mass suicide and do the world a favor. freaKIN oxygen thief calling me stockboy-----I own watches that cost more then your boat. gotta go----my wife said to stop----nice playin with you girls
Old 12-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Pat McPherson;2368553]
Originally Posted by Superbabi
Yea, you and Billybob.
QUOTE]
Holy crap thats funny G...
funny if your missing a chromosome

Quick Reply: Replacement for our 24' Superboat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.