Superboat gathering ? >

Superboat gathering ?

Notices

Superboat gathering ?

Old 03-20-2002, 07:33 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

OH YA GRH, Gassticks and I will come up the Chesapeake, through the C&D into the Ocean and up to Long Island!! LOL

Don't forget about Super30 if he comes from Ohio!

OK now we're getting somewhere. September 14th it is? I'm going to call about a condo tommorrow.

Hey Tripps, The South Bay is good for the 24's? What the norm? 1-3's.

Dave M.
Old 03-20-2002, 09:31 PM
JIM H
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well it sound like something is in the works ill get john to put up some superboat wear hat's etc. one thing kisemt is on a island
when making plans you have to remember this,the condo's great in kismet also there are some hotel's,motel's,and bread and breakfast in ocean beach ill get all the info whan the season starts

just so ypou guys know iam good friend with john and i have a 2001 formula i love the superboat's but none fit my needs
right now
see ya jimh
ps if you want to do a pre get toghter in the spring and ill show you around ill be there
Old 03-21-2002, 08:37 AM
GRH

Dave M... you guys would win the distance thing.... if ya make it!.... I've done the Albany to NY trip by boat... about a 4-5 hr lazy(45mph) ride... but I'd prefer to trailer down.... bad weather can spoil a trip like that in the boat... anyway I'll check some accomodations out & set that weekend aside.... There's one other SUPERBOAT on my home lake... a 21 w/300 Merc.... Guy works at the same place as my brother... I'm gonna invite him... lets all try to think of anyone we know with a SUPERBOAT & get the word out.... WE'LL MAKE HOTBOAT MAG FOR SURE!!!!

Old 03-21-2002, 09:54 AM
Registered

Marked the calander Sept. 14th will try to be there just need someone in the know to give us good info on how to get there...(boat ramp from L.I.E.) I've been to John's before and can get around the Island but help would be great

Thanks
Steve

Last edited by Super30; 03-21-2002 at 09:58 AM.
Old 03-21-2002, 10:56 AM
GRH

Steve - Depending on where you come into NY perhaps we could meet & drive out to the Island together.... Depending on what time Sat this thing gets started I would leave from Albany in the morning... I'm not familiar witht he area either so two lost souls is better then 1? Any Ideas on what time & where we all want to meet?

Old 03-21-2002, 11:09 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Count me in . Not to sure if the wife wiil come but I know I'll have a deck hand available ( Get ready Jack ). I'll also mark sept. 14 on my calender.
Old 03-21-2002, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Hey Dave,you will have no problems with your 24 out here,i have seen so many in all types of water and they handle it well and have had one for a few years myself. I will get you travelers exact directions when it is time,it will be easy, cause i have a trucking business and know every road street and highway out here. tripps im ready and so are my friends
Old 03-23-2002, 06:08 PM
Registered

Unhappy Bad News

Is there another date ? Sept 14 is Race 7 @ LOTO. It is the series championship. Talk it out with each other, whatever, and let me know. Can't miss the championship but wou.ld really like to attend a Superboat gathering.

Thanks, Steve
Old 03-23-2002, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Het STeve, nothing set in stone yet,but if you cant make it then me and my friends will be out all summer! if you feel like coming out here there is still plenty to do. NYC poker run,one in LI sound, races at the jersey shore,that are always good,still run into john superboats who knows! tripps
Old 05-16-2002, 12:53 AM
Registered

Default Hey Tripps

What boat do you have? Have I seen you on Long Island? I usually launch at Tanner Park, I am good friends with Helmut (red STV Euro). I come out several times a year from Jersey. I used to have a Hydrostream (see pic below at Tanner Park) but last summer I bought my 21 Superboat (See pic next post).

I'm in for the Superboat gathering on the 14th. Maybe I can get together with some other Superboaters on Long Island this summer.
Attached Thumbnails Superboat gathering ?-apr28%2427.jpg  

Quick Reply: Superboat gathering ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.