Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Superboat
24 SUPERBOAT questions/ resto >

24 SUPERBOAT questions/ resto

Notices

24 SUPERBOAT questions/ resto

Old 07-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think the rhino liner will be that heavy it only around 23 squre feet and it only gona be like 1/4 thick and the other plus to it is it's free my buddy owns a mobile liner trailer and has yt to spray color so he's ordering a drum of red for a customer and is going to test it out on my floor.

Ndaniels I'm hoping to get her in the mid 80's that what alot of my friends bigger boat will do and I'd like to show em how the 24x7 boat can roll If I have to i'l over drive the procharger alittle more
Old 07-17-2011, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my buddy has a trs SB 1979 he has had twin turbo motor which ran high 70s and the lnew motor has all my old parts so its about 570 to 585hp. boat has 280 k planes runs 74 to 75 gps. it starts to chinewalk there. if your building this now I would sell the trs and gimbal and tranny on here or craigs list. for what you can get for those you should be able to get a used b1 drive 1500 to 2500 a used gimbal hp for 1000 to 1800 new. I bought a brand new b1X drive here for 3500 in the classifeds 2 years ago. x would be 16'' to 17'' which should be about 5 3/4'' to 5'' somewhere around there. my baja had a 5 1/2'' propshaft height with a 2'' shortie. my saber with the konrad ace is 17 1/5 or 18'' I don't have my notes here which will= a ps of 3'' to 3 1/2 the konrad x factor is shorter than a b1 or trs. a friends sutphen is set at 4 3/8''. anyway a b1 sb 24 is 4 or 5 miles faster than a trs. good luck.