Notices

2 New 16CC

Old 06-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i need one of thoes and a 21 and Ill have the whole Superboat Feet, I would like to get a 21 if I could sell my 21 Yamaha
Old 06-13-2012, 08:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by fastedy
i need one of thoes and a 21 and Ill have the whole Superboat Feet, I would like to get a 21 if I could sell my 21 Yamaha
Eddie you would need a Superboat Cat also but their so ugly you could get a pass on that one .. lol !
Old 06-13-2012, 06:43 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

I dont think thir ugly, I wish I had a new picture of Extractor, its still crushing much new boats, they were racing boats and 110 in the open cockpit
Attached Thumbnails 2 New 16CC-s32joe350.jpg  
Old 06-13-2012, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FX10
Yes we have a few 16's going out. 3 to be exact. 2 blue and white, and the other with red side panels. All 3 are going to the Mooring. A Marina, boat dealer in Oceanside. http://www.themooring.net/

what size engines are they planning on putting on them,what is the price range just got my mercury outboard dealership set up and need to move some outboads,will have to talk to john the boats look good as always rick keep up the good work
Old 06-15-2012, 09:25 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Eddie my intent was not to pi$s anyone off . Many people as well as myself believe that Superboats are sleek and racey , ie the lines of the 16, 21 , and the Y2k however the Superboat Cat and the 34V are dated and have old style lines . Some like the vintage look and thats ok . I like the curves and the styling of the newer stuff . I believe that my Cobra Cat hull is from the same as the Superboat Cat and the Chris Cat and probably a few more .

I didn't think you were the kind of person to come on here talking trash and calling names so I would like to know where that came from ? I have two SB's and will soon have a third so obviously I'm a fan . You need to save that crap for someone talking trash that doesn't support the brand ..
Old 06-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

For a guy who owns Superboats you have alot of negative **** to say and i just think your a dickhead!!
Old 06-15-2012, 10:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I don't say anything negative about superboat or you . I didn't like the fact that Coan let me drive to long Island and Rob fly in from CA to pick up his boat and us not be able to get it because he robed the parts off of it to finish other Y2K's and didn't have the money to finish it .
Or the time before that I drove the twelve hours to buy the yellow and white Y2K that John built for himself only to find out after I was there that John had already sold that boat to his x wives husband and was tired of waiting to be paid in full ... You think he would of disclosed all this to me before I drove there to buy it ..
Or how bout the last chance I tried to give Coen some of my money and have a 16 CC custom built the way I wanted and all he did was tell me I didn't want that .

I know tons of crap that has happened to other SB owners but have not talked about any of it as I am not a trash talker . What I will discuss and have the rite too is what has happened to me .

Last edited by OCCJoe; 06-16-2012 at 07:51 AM.
Old 06-16-2012, 07:56 AM
JIM H
Charter Member

I agree with Eddie, Your very negative. I know for a fact John never crashed his boat into a bridge.Where did you get that bulls@#t story ?
Old 06-16-2012, 08:06 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JIM H
I agree with Eddie, Your very negative. I know for a fact John never crashed his boat into a bridge.Where did you get that bulls@#t story ?
Please click om my profile and look through the ten pages of post and tell me what I said that was negative . Saying that I think the SB cats are ugly , that's my opinion and hell look at them and I'm not alone . Whens the last time someone ordered one ?
I do try to be funny a lot of times and maybe a bit of a smart as$ but not negative !
Old 06-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Please click om my profile and look through the ten pages of post and tell me what I said that was negative . Saying that I think the SB cats are ugly , that's my opinion and hell look at them and I'm not alone . Whens the last time someone ordered one ?
I do try to be funny a lot of times and maybe a bit of a smart as$ but not negative !
Joe you can be negative.....
Remember when i said I'm considering a y2k for my next rig & you said don't bother they are pos' or wait.....maybe you said
" I love my y2k " and praised the speed / power and how it handles great when i was asking about how it corners with the steps....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.