Not much going on here ... >

Not much going on here ...

Notices

Not much going on here ...

Old 04-27-2007, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Donman good move turning down the 24k hang on you should get all the $ for that boat.
As of tonight, I`m in talks with a guy who appears ready to buy. We`ve discussed a deposit, title transfer and delivery. I`m actually getting cold feet about selling now. Gawd I hate to sell this boat, but it`s for the better right now.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

D man.....What kind of speed do you see in that bad boy ?
Old 04-28-2007, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lucky strike
D man.....What kind of speed do you see in that bad boy ?
Not as fast as you might think. . .

70 gps
Old 04-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Donman
As of tonight, I`m in talks with a guy who appears ready to buy. We`ve discussed a deposit, title transfer and delivery. I`m actually getting cold feet about selling now. Gawd I hate to sell this boat, but it`s for the better right now.
I dont blame you on the cold feet, good luck!
Old 04-29-2007, 07:23 PM
Registered

lucky good to see the cig from another angle. What is the history of your TG? how long have you owned it?
Old 04-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

lucky good to see the cig from another angle. What is the history of your TG? how long have you owned it?
We've had the boat two years. It is a Lip-Ship Edition & it has 525EFI with 5 hrs, Bravo XR Drives with 2" shortie sportmasters on 12" Extension Boxes and CMI Sport Tube Headers. The drives were just rebuilt by TNT (one brand new) and the headers were replaced a few months ago. Everything is fresh. 93mph GPS. The boat is awesome but as LS said...it has to go.

You can check the classified ad under my signature. Thanks.

Last edited by Lucky Strike Jr; 04-29-2007 at 07:42 PM.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
We've had the boat two years. It is a Lip-Ship Edition & it has 525EFI with 5 hrs, Bravo XR Drives with 2" shortie sportmasters on 12" Extension Boxes and CMI Sport Tube Headers. The drives were just rebuilt by TNT (one brand new) and the headers were replaced a few months ago. Everything is fresh. 93mph GPS. The boat is awesome but as LS said...it has to go.

You can check the classified ad under my signature. Thanks.
did you buy it from lip ship and do you know if the boat was from Connecticuit?:
Old 04-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

did you buy it from lip ship and do you know if the boat was from Connecticuit?:
The boat your thinking of is Steve Santangelos old boat, Hollywood. It was the straight bottom F-2 that raced under the Havoline name, not Lucky's boat. Phil took the boat in on trade for a 42 Tiger. He totally redid the boat and sold it to Wild on the board. Now he sold the boat to Croozin on the board. You should see what Phil did to the boat. You would never know it was the same boat.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

I sent you a PM with more details and info about the boat. Feel free to give me a call if you're interested in it.

Bobby
Old 05-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
The boat your thinking of is Steve Santangelos old boat, Hollywood. It was the straight bottom F-2 that raced under the Havoline name, not Lucky's boat. Phil took the boat in on trade for a 42 Tiger. He totally redid the boat and sold it to Wild on the board. Now he sold the boat to Croozin on the board. You should see what Phil did to the boat. You would never know it was the same boat.
F40 your right! I know the boat went to Phils just wondered where it went from there! Any pics to see anywhere? Been out yet? looks like alot of junk in the river still but at least the weather got straight!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.