Not much going on here ...

Notices

Not much going on here ...

Old 05-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by [email protected]
F40 your right! I know the boat went to Phils just wondered where it went from there! Any pics to see anywhere? Been out yet? looks like alot of junk in the river still but at least the weather got straight!
Randy Wild bought it from Phil. We've run with him a few times. The boat is sharp. He recently sold it to Croozin on here and now it's in LA.
Attached Thumbnails Not much going on here ...-img_2979.jpg   Not much going on here ...-img_4470.jpg  
Old 05-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
I sent you a PM with more details and info about the boat. Feel free to give me a call if you're interested in it.

Bobby
LS got your PM thanks. Nice cig ya got there and I would love to own it but got my hands full at the present boatwise.Your right about the market. I dont see where the cost of fuel is going to help, I just whent up a few feet so Ill have a little more room to move around while floating.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by [email protected]
F40 your right! I know the boat went to Phils just wondered where it went from there! Any pics to see anywhere? Been out yet? looks like alot of junk in the river still but at least the weather got straight!
No we havn't been out yet. We should be ready to go in the next week and a half or so. The river seems like it's almost back to normal. You should run with us on some of the runs the CT guys are planning to do. Go in the Poker Run section of the forums and look for the CT thread.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Registered

Hey all you Sutphen guy's , I was out with a few friends on the lake last weekend and I took some vid's with my buddy Jim's 31 Sutphen in them . My nephew posted them on that site you tube.com Just go to you tube and type in sutphen and they should all come up .
Old 05-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
Randy Wild bought it from Phil. We've run with him a few times. The boat is sharp. He recently sold it to Croozin on here and now it's in LA.
It is amazing to see what phil can do boat after boat beautiful!
Old 05-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
No we havn't been out yet. We should be ready to go in the next week and a half or so. The river seems like it's almost back to normal. You should run with us on some of the runs the CT guys are planning to do. Go in the Poker Run section of the forums and look for the CT thread.
Thanks I'll check it out. Still got a long way to go before my outragous will be ready for some water.