what's Sutphen's are out there for sale

Notices

what's Sutphen's are out there for sale

Old 02-21-2008, 06:34 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/boa/559918982.html

What's the story about the teal and white 30 in the classifieds? The price is right. http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o20524-en.html

Old 02-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Registered

If I were starting again, I might start with this 34:

http://www.iboats.com/boats/marine--...20/281081.html

I know it's more money.

This one is not for sale anymore. I bought it last year.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:52 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Black Wishbone
If I were starting again, I might start with this 34:

http://www.iboats.com/boats/marine--...20/281081.html

I know it's more money.

This one is not for sale anymore. I bought it last year.
Are you in New York?
Old 02-21-2008, 10:02 AM
Registered

Nope CT South West on the sound
Old 02-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jammin'
I just took out the original trim switches on my 30'. Are they the same or are you looking for new? I'm sort of in the same boat with mine. It just makes sense to take care of everything while you're in there and everything that you think you're going to do later looks bad next to the new work. At every step, when we've pulled things apart, there were items that needed attention that were not apparent. I think it's just that way with an older boat. I can't wait to see your boat when it's done.
Jammin I might be interested in your old switches if there is no evidence of corosion.I dont care about the panels as I am planing to cut some new ones out of 316 SS. PM me with the #s on the side of the switches when you get a chance. I have been checking out your progress on your upgrades.Good move going to a panel the 30"s are a *&^% to get to the back of the guages/ switches. Looks awsome! SC
Old 02-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thanks. I'll probably get up to the shop tomorrow and collect the switches.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TOASTY
you want an old race boat these are all pleasure boats feel free to call me i can tell you the diffs between pieces.

I have a 30 with small blocks and crash boxes it was a race boat and saddle tanks....thats what you want

856-904-1961 i will be around 2 morrow to discuss if you want

Best
Christian
Hey Toasty, nace to hear from you, im keeping my mind open, But all in all i would Rather have a race boat, 3 bolsters across and the race dash, long or short i do not know. how do you like your long dash, and what kind of speeds to you get with your small blocks

Thanks Len
Old 02-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Where's all the big ones for sale??? You never see any Dominators or 39/40's for sale!
Tell me about it i am trying to find a staggered 39 if anyone knows of one please let me know at a realistic price.
Old 02-24-2008, 07:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Jammin I might be interested in your old switches if there is no evidence of corosion.I dont care about the panels as I am planing to cut some new ones out of 316 SS. PM me with the #s on the side of the switches when you get a chance. I have been checking out your progress on your upgrades.Good move going to a panel the 30"s are a *&^% to get to the back of the guages/ switches. Looks awsome! SC
If its any help the switches Sutphen uses are Honneywell. I bought some new in 2001 when I re rigged my boat. Link to this site and you should be able to find what your looking for.
http://sensing.honeywell.com/index.c...e_id/79905.htm
I think they were about $25.00 each.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by [email protected]
More info on switches. They are Honneywell #1TP201-7. They have a white but semi transparent rocker cover. If you want a solid white cover the # is 12 PA5-W, this # is not a switch # just a cover #. If you need technical assistance the phone # is 1-800-537-6945. I'm getting the info straight off packages of new switches, as I bought extras.
http://sensing.honeywell.com/index.c..._id/121246.htm
Use this link & go to page 10 middle of page, thats the correct switch.

Last edited by James Gang; 02-25-2008 at 08:07 AM.

Quick Reply: what's Sutphen's are out there for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.