Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
2 pair of Merc. Racing 4" exhaust tips >

2 pair of Merc. Racing 4" exhaust tips

Notices

2 pair of Merc. Racing 4" exhaust tips

Old 08-28-2008, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

All I have is the confrimation # that I gave you directly after sending them off... You can go to USPS.com & on the rt. hand corner punch that number in the track & confirm search , however I just done it myself & all it is going to tell you is the date & time it was sent off... So that probably isn't much help but I would think they should be arriving today ?
Old 08-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

still no package call postoffice and find out what hapened I will be expecting a refund if the product does not arrive priority mail shuld take 2-4 days you said you mailed on 8/22/08 it is now 8/29/08 and still no package
Old 08-29-2008, 10:40 AM
Registered

Mark ,
You should have just recieved the email I sent you containing the comfrimation # of the phone call I just made to the post office & also the pictures showing All of the recipts where I sent you the products you purchased from me ( 4 Mercury Racing Exhaust tips & 4 internal flappers ) The picture also shows the delivery comfrimation # that I gave Directly after shipping the package... Also enclosed in the email was a picture of the package snapped just before delivery...

I understand that the post office has let you down & I appologize for that... However as I said in my email I can not only ASSURE that the products where not only sent off to you at the address you gave me but that they are as described....

& like I said I have done everything in my power to give you best possible service possible... With everything from driving to lowes to get spray in foam , from cutting corregated plastic , to cutting cardboard , to wrapping each individual exhaust tip in 2 bags & spending 30 minutes packaging them up.. & Not that it really matters but all for Less than the amoutnt we allowed for shipping.... Just so they products will arrive safe & sound...

Despite the fact that we had my 4 year old daughter in the hospital with a fever of 104.9 at the time I received your check & sent these off to you.... So yes I do appritiate you your lack of patience & your arrogance...
Old 08-29-2008, 08:22 PM
Registered

Don't worry Scott, if things don't work out or not satisfied with your A+ service, or quality of items, I'll buy them.

USPS Priority Mail is not perfect and quite often have issues.

Chris
Old 08-30-2008, 08:22 PM
Registered

I see that the Exhaust tips arrived this afternoon...

I agree 7 business days is probably a bit longer than it should have taken them to get there & I appologize for their slower than expected service , but if anybody has any grand ideas on how to control either USPS , Fed Ex , or UPS with a pakage once it is out of the senders hands I would be all ears to listen..

Chris , I appritiate the offer & yeah I have found out many times over that no delivery service is perfect...

Last edited by littledcsrodshop; 08-30-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 08-30-2008, 10:22 PM
Registered

Hi scott parts arrived thanks sorry I got worried I got burned once on ebay. that was one of the best packaging jobs I have seen. You are a stand up guy I would buy from you again without worries some guys throw some peanuts in the box and call it good that is if you are lucky. Btw ups and fedex have superior tracking and it is easy to tell if the package is lost or on the way with the usps (snail mail) they just let you know package shipped and delivered well once again sorry I worried and thank you you went above and beond
Mark M
Old 08-30-2008, 10:49 PM
Registered

No problem & thanks for the kind words... I am glad they arrived safe & sound.. Have a great weekend & enjoy the sound & smell of burnt fuel that will exit the tips...
Old 08-31-2008, 02:57 PM
Registered

I love the smell of money especialy burning in my engines. Have a great one Scott