Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
lowball offers , this is why parts do not sell >

lowball offers , this is why parts do not sell

Notices

lowball offers , this is why parts do not sell

Old 11-30-2009, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just common sense. why pay full price for things? if everyone paid full price for everything you would NEVER hear anybody say" I got a good deal" its just life.all they seller has to say is no thanks or make a counter offer.simple as that. as the songs says "time marches on, time marches on"
Old 11-30-2009, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by justincasey57
thats funny that just goes to show now if you ever have anything for sale people are more like not to buy what you have. sounds good to be posting this in a swap and sell forum. nice...

all they seller has to say is no thanks or make a counter offer.simple as that

i told you last week in a pm that was the price..you pm me again with a lowball price , what did you not understand in the first pm..

I won't miss any sleep over selling some parts...

Last edited by open87; 11-30-2009 at 07:24 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:41 AM
Registered

never know when someone might take and offer. if you lost you job last week and needed money for thsi week you might have sold them to me for $325. never hurts to ask at least you know i am interested since you had a lot of people looking and I was the only one who posted anything on them. Like all the other guys said you are at 600 im at 325 why would I offer 550 for them and then meet in the middle why not offer 325 and meet at 450 or somewhere close. but you choose not to and start this big hissy fit about it and 95% of the guys who have posted on this thread are on my side as opposed to yours. obvoiously its something EVERYBODY does on here. I'm not the only one. if you know im interested why not try and make a deal but you chose not to. no biggie. like I said Im still interested but NOT for $600 thanks.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I had to laugh at this "whinning" about lowballing on stuff. It just goes with the territory...doesnt matter what you have because there will always be someone trying to get something for nothing...sorta speak, and the economy be damned. Now it might be alittle worse with things as they are with the economy right now, but even if the economy was balls to the wall...you are still going to get lowball offers. No offense meant here...but whinning and *****ing about it is not going to change a thing. I get lowball offeres everyday for stuff and before I retired, I was in a pilot pool and got lowball offers from different companies to fly them or their planes for a day or two. I put the hurt on one company that was famous for it...flew them to their destination for the lowball figure...then told them that if they want to go home...its a highball figure. I got the money and they never called me again...damn...I lost so much sleep over it. Point is...lowball or not...dont get upset and get your panties in a bunch resulting in a self made weggie...just do what I do...tell them "sorry...NO...the price is ya-da-ya-da and it is NOT negotiable"! This has always stopped the pissin and moanin for me and if they really want whatever it is that you are selling...they usually pony-up and get it anyway for your asking price.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

This is retarded. If you don't like the offer just ignore it as a worst case scenario.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have 5 kids and excepting all lowball offers on any of them. You can really get deal if you buy the lot with one exception you must take the wife in the deal. Hurry this deal my not last long. I also trade for non bietching, non crying objects. I am also throwing in a one way plane ticket.

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 11-30-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Yeah, stick with a reputable business like Trick Marine to buy from.
OOHHHHH.I KNOW U DIEN'T....
Old 11-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by getchasum111
OOHHHHH.I KNOW U DIEN'T....
Good ole freddie. Still owes me a water pump impeller
Old 11-30-2009, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
I have 5 kids and excepting all lowball offers on any of them. You can really get deal if you buy the lot with one exception you must take the wife in the deal. Hurry this deal my not last long. I also trade for non bietching, non crying objects. I am also throwing in a one way plane ticket.

Interesting! Now if the wifey still has the Porsche with no loans outstanding, the questionable daughter will promise not to drive, ever (), and none of the other kids require diaper changes I might be interested, if of course, the wifey is real hot, the Porsche is *****in' and the price is real cheap, and if any of the items do not perform as implied I get my money back.

Let the negotiating begin!

P.S. E-mail trade value of blonde GF, she can cook, does not ***** often, has decent job, makes own car payment, and likes fast boats, has spent time in 32 Velocity and was ok with odd handling traits.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 11-30-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by PSlonaker
Point is...lowball or not...dont get upset and get your panties in a bunch resulting in a self made weggie....

Well put! First thing here that even begins to touch on reality.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.