548 ci motors

Old 12-15-2016, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 4,316 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Old 12-15-2016, 08:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rclaws35
I would be interested in exhaust as well. I would be all over complete set up, already started building 2 new 565's
All I need to do is pull em out for ya or you can see them run in the boat..
Old 12-15-2016, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

i only did shortblocks,you and joe did a nice job finishing them.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn Dan.. What happened? I thought you found the right setup and now its going? Hope things are okay.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Should have a buyer in Ohio, no?! Best of luck on the next ride. One beautiful Cig you had there.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Thanks Dan but Al has me set up with my boat anchors . Hate to change them just got them to run right . But if it is last year it would have been a done deal .
Let me know when you are going to be In Sarnia maybe Al and I will take a road trip .
Cheers Rick G.
Old 12-16-2016, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 590 Likes on 240 Posts

Leaving the Straightbottoms Behind ?
Old 12-16-2016, 03:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sleev-les
Damn Dan.. What happened? I thought you found the right setup and now its going? Hope things are okay.
You spend thousands of hours and dollars to make sure everything is good to go and reliable and it finally was running like a clock.... then on a nice easy cruise I lost a prop and shaft, and on the way home it I blow a tire and my spare had a leak in it too... kinda the straw that broke the camels back.

I`ll probably regret this thou so...it is what it is

Everything else is good thou, thanx for asking
Right now I`m enjoying a larger bank account and free weekends, first time in 4 years
Old 12-16-2016, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 1,491 Likes on 806 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
You spend thousands of hours and dollars to make sure everything is good to go and reliable and it finally was running like a clock.... then on a nice easy cruise I lost a prop and shaft, and on the way home it I blow a tire and my spare had a leak in it too... kinda the straw that broke the camels back.

I`ll probably regret this thou so...it is what it is

Everything else is good thou, thanx for asking
Right now I`m enjoying a larger bank account and free weekends, first time in 4 years
Sounds like everyday for me. I hook up the plow on plow truck. Of course the hydraulics don't work so I strap it up to get it to the shop to repair. I didn't have to go far so I didn't bother latching and hit the brakes at end of drive and the plow goes hydroplaning across road with a bunch of wires hanging out of the wire loom. I attempt to get plow back up onto mount and slipped and whacked my melon on the top of the plow. Road commission waiting for me as I was blocking majority of road. I finally get everything back in place with the exception of wiring harness. Now I go to leave and the fken battery was dead.

At least you have a choice to do as you please but needless to say I still gotta plow snow. Sometimes things just plain ol suck.

You have the rest of your life purchase more boats. Take your time and chill for a bit. I've been with and without a boat over 30 years to date. Just think now you can be that cool dude that flips your buddy a twenty dollar bill when filling up at the station. Haha... Had friends years ago that would do that and I'd tell them to just buy the beer. They'd have no clue how much fuel you'd go through.

Anyway good luck.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Dan.
Sometimes less (horsepower) is more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.