Notices

Latest pics of my Jeep.

Old 03-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Latest pics of my Jeep.

I've added bikini top , glass upper doors , neopreme seat covers , winch cover , grab handles and a few more goodies. This thing rocks and I'm really enjoying it? Who else has jeeps?
Attached Thumbnails Latest pics of my Jeep.-mvc-018s.jpg   Latest pics of my Jeep.-mvc-020s.jpg   Latest pics of my Jeep.-mvc-021s.jpg  

Old 03-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet looking Jeep! I picked up a 1999 Safari 5 speed with a 7" lift , 35's down in Boca Raton Florida last year. I found it on EBay. Original owner with 45,000 mies. I bought it to tow behind my Motorhome and I liked driving it so much it's my daily driver! I put a bimini on it and a monster stereo system. I want to get one of the winches with the built in compressor. Let's see some pics of the neoprene seat covers.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

We are doing a 1979 CJ7 right now. We are using very little from the original one because it had a ton of rust. Here is the beginning of the mock up with the new body parts. The frame just arrived a few days ago and we already have the drivetrain and suspension waiting for it, so we should have the rolling chassis ready to put under the body pretty soon.
Attached Thumbnails Latest pics of my Jeep.-jeepbody001.jpg   Latest pics of my Jeep.-jeepbody002.jpg   Latest pics of my Jeep.-jeepbody003.jpg  

Old 03-18-2007, 03:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

http://www.quadratec.com/

This company ships on time , every time and has alot of good Jeep stuff!

Here ya go DR. Hot Duck looking good and you are the KING of projects! My past projects have taken so long I've found it easier to just buy completed turn key stuff!
Attached Images  
Old 03-18-2007, 03:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like a fun project. Keep the pics coming in as it progresses.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:47 PM
Ike
Charter Member#93
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
http://www.quadratec.com/

This company ships on time , every time and has alot of good Jeep stuff!

Here ya go DR. Hot Duck looking good and you are the KING of projects! My past projects have taken so long I've found it easier to just buy completed turn key stuff!
They(Quadatec) are about 5 miles from my shop and they are great to deal with.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://www.quadratec.com/ This company ships on time , every time and has alot of good Jeep stuff.....
That is where all of the body panels came from for our project. They were here pretty quickly. The frame and body were shipped from the manufacturer, but the other stuff was in stock at Quadratec.

.....My past projects have taken so long I've found it easier to just buy completed turn key stuff!
I know how you feel. I have yet to complete the paint and cosmetics on the Apache. It is this kind of stuff that keeps the Apache from getting done.

.....Hot Duck looking good and you are the KING of projects!
The Jeep has been going for a few weeks now, but I also have the Camaro project still going from last year. This project started last April, but it is almost finished. The car is out to paint now and should be back next week so that the final assembly can begin. I will post the Camaro pics on another thread b/c I don't want to hijack this one any more than I already have.

By the way Joker, that is one bad a$$ Jeep!!
Old 03-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Couldn't wait till it got dark tonight and turn on all (8) lights - haha. Keep us posted Hot Duck on your project. Thanks for the compliment , love the Jeep!
Attached Thumbnails Latest pics of my Jeep.-mvc-022s.jpg  
Old 03-18-2007, 09:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

That is a lot of light!! It must be like driving during the day! Now you can go wheelin' both day and night.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I'm going to put some extra lights on mine, I think i will also go with a 2.5" leveling lift. I really dont want to go with bigger tires as I am putting on about 3500 miles per month. next is a bikini and soft top.
Attached Thumbnails Latest pics of my Jeep.-rubicon-001.jpg   Latest pics of my Jeep.-rubicon-002.jpg  

Quick Reply: Latest pics of my Jeep.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.