Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
New 2015 Ford Super Duty Unveiled, Bigger Turbo... >

New 2015 Ford Super Duty Unveiled, Bigger Turbo...

Notices

New 2015 Ford Super Duty Unveiled, Bigger Turbo...

Old 12-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why is the ford a 2015 when obviously the dodge and chevy would not be? Can't trust these advertisements.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by frickstyle
If you have the coin to afford one of these trucks, I don;t think you can really go wrong. The only disadvantage I see with my GMC is that the interior is not as nice comparably to the Ford and Dodge top end models. I went with a fully loaded Denali package and the Ford King Ranch and Dodge (rawhide model or whatever they call it) are hands down a better interior. GM needs to wake up on this overlooked item. I want the rawhide interior!!!

I prefer GM and at the time, problems with the Ford drivetrain; and fuel mileage, ride quality, & transmission of the Dodge kept me away from those brands. Having the Allison transmission also sold me on the GMC.

I joke with my buddies: Allison transmission, Cummins Diesel, Ford interior, and a GMC body would make a great truck!

Also, that Ford is sweet, great job Ford, nice rig.
The 2014 1500s got the interior updates and it will carry into the 2500 in 2015