Notices

88 Ford 1 Ton

Old 02-07-2023, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 4,325 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Wait Illinois is cheaper on taxes than MO??
If I had to pay a tax on everythinig I own especially with business vans and trailers that would be a lot.

Beautiful truck, very clean, kind of a unicorn.
Sucks to drive plus 20K but man I think Id still want it..
Old 02-08-2023, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

If you ever have to replace the heater core on that body style and it takes you longer than 10 minutes you are doing it wrong. Gotta love them for that. Played around with the efi 460's in the brick nose body style years ago and they have so much smog/emissions crap on them. A good set of cylinder heads and an aftermarket efi computer would do wonders but then you are so far from stock it isn't funny.
Old 02-09-2023, 05:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 596 Likes on 275 Posts

I just picked up this 97 w 5.0 and only 120K on the clock the other day. Had it gone through and all new plugs, wires all fluids and the lot. Pretty clean 2 owner. Not 4x4 but I already have 2 vehicles for that.
He is trying to sell me the jeep to. Actually, a Ford, early 60s Nam era. 24-volt system- supposedly so they could jump start Tanks. Totally rebuilt but not sure i need another jeep lol.